Events by Heather Ham

Profile Picture
Stephanie
1 Review
05/21/2011

I cannot say enough great things about Heather. She is an incredible planner. Heather went above and beyond, and then some, to create a beautiful wedding for us. She always was available and helpful, and has the best temperament for wedding planning. Our wedding was better than we could have imagined, thanks in large part to Heather.

- Stephanie

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
oceanside, CA 92688
BLOG

I have lived in Southern California all my life and I absolutely love it. I am a southern girl at heart and love to use mason jars, chandeliers & vintage elements in my designs. I was a wedding planner for 6 years before transitioning into design & styling. I absolutely love what I do. My husband and I live Oceanside. We enjoy cooking, watching movies, & taking our dog, Bella, for walks. I adore DIY projects and love celebrity weddings. I can't wait to meet you & help you design your special day!

+/- read less