Events by Alex

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about Alex! We hired her to set up our brunch wedding on the day of. Leading up to the big day, we met several times (could have chatted and hung out with her for hours) to plan details. She is very detail oriented, full of ideas and overall loves what she gets to do! I highly recommend her and her team - she was a lifesaver and I felt so reassured having her set up our wedding props and tables. She even carried my dress for me just before we walked down the aisle.

Thank you for everything, Alex! We may still have to meet up for a glass of wine even if we're not planning :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Dallas, TX
BLOG

Be Brilliant.

Going beyond the commitment to respecting and appreciating each couple's personal vision, we recognize the effort it takes to juggle your everyday responsibilities while planning a wedding. It can be absolutely exhausting! Why should you be overburdened and overstressed during one of the most exhilarating experiences of your life? Simple answer : You shouldn't.

Events by Alex will work with you to craft an authentic design concept and create an exquisite experience for you and your guests. Rest assured that we will be there to accommodate your needs, guide you through this exciting process, and vanquish your worries away.

This is your day, and we want you to be excited! In fact, we want to get excited with you!

Details