Events by Alex

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Alex Stein is a true wedding planner – a real pro! One of the first things we discussed was the style for the wedding. We discussed many different styles…rustic, modern, urban chic or traditional. My daughter did not know her style, but Alex helped her to discover it - rustic elegance!

Alex planned the wedding with what I would describe as “effortless style”. She has a passion for weddings and brides, and it shows! She took pride in every little detail. When we needed someone by our side, guiding us in decision making, Alex was our “go to” girl. Nothing ruffled her feathers, as she has years and years of experience under her belt. If there was any hiccup during the wedding, neither I nor my daughter knew about it.

Her resources are abundant, and she paired us with the perfect vendors that fit our style and budget.

One of the things my daughter was most impressed with, was how current Alex was on wedding trends, something that I, as the mother, never considered…Pantone’s Color of the Year, the current farm to table food trend, using local food producers (which my daughter is very passionate about), creative seating trends – she “wowed” us with her fresh and creative look. Any bride is a lucky girl, if Alex is planning the wedding, and we certainly felt this way!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Dallas, TX
BLOG

Be Brilliant.

Going beyond the commitment to respecting and appreciating each couple's personal vision, we recognize the effort it takes to juggle your everyday responsibilities while planning a wedding. It can be absolutely exhausting! Why should you be overburdened and overstressed during one of the most exhilarating experiences of your life? Simple answer: You shouldn't.

Events by Alex will work with you to craft an authentic design concept and create an exquisite experience for you and your guests. Rest assured that we will be there to accommodate your needs, guide you through this exciting process, and vanquish your worries away.

This is your day, and we want you to be excited! In fact, we want to get excited with you!

+/- read less