Eventricity

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

All of my flowers were beautiful!!!! They did an awesome with my bouquet and it was exactly how I wanted. Phyllis worked with me and listened to what I wanted and made it fit within my budget. Her assistant Katie was always Very responsive with emails. I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
115 Tennis Avenue, Glenside, PA 19038

Event Design | Planning | Decor

Eventricity- Our heart and soul was born in the wedding industry. The modern wedding blends tradition and personality in an exciting way that begs for the services of a design professional. You are always part of the conversation when it comes to bringing your wedding from inspiration board to reality and our goal is to make every touch reflect your spirit. The designers and production team of Eventricity have the imagination and resources to make the wedding of your dreams a total reality. So from quirky kitsch to fashion forward drama, we’ve got you covered in style.

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Having worked with Eventricity from small affairs to large galas, I can honestly say that they are perfectly done every time. Always a pleasure to work with.
PROS I KNOW (64)
Eventricity is a wedding decor and floral design firm from Philadelphia, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, the Main Line, and Southern New Jersey. Eventricity is a professional wedding design specialist that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in customized, personalized experiences