Event Solutions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

How to begin...
I always thought hiring a coordinator was a waste of time and money - this comes from a very hands-on bride. However, I must say that Jenika and the ES team proved me completely wrong. Jenika thought of questions and details I would have NEVER thought of asking!!! She was amazing! Without her I would have been a complete mess the days leading up to my wedding and specially the day of. Jenika and her team went out of their way to get certain items needed for one of our reception games - it truly meant a lot to me how they went above and beyond. She made sure everything was going according to plan and made sure to ask me what I needed, if this or that was ok with me, making sure I had my privacy when needed. And comforted me when my dress had a hic-up. I truly appreciate everything that her and her team did for my wedding, don't know what I would have done without her! She was so easy to talk to and instantly became like a friend to me. I highly recommend J (wink) and her team at Event Solutions.

Event Solutions responded with the following comments:

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved working with you for your wedding and it was a true pleasure assisting you with all of your wedding details! We know that Jenika truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding! :) Take care and we wish you all the best for many years to come!!

- The Event Solutions Team

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
15825 State Highway 249, Suite 14, Houston, TX 77086
BLOG

Houston's Exclusive Full-Service Event Planning Boutique

Congratulations, you're engaged! Now what's next? Every bride dreams about her wedding since she was a little girl, so our job is to make all those dreams and ideas come to life! Event Solutions is a full-service event planning boutique, specializing in one of a kind weddings!

No matter the size of your event, our our team will create ... read more

No matter the size of your event, our our team will create the wedding of your dreams! We take your style and  vision, and we create a unique, personalized wedding for you and your guests to remember forever!

Planning events is our passion, therefore we provide our clients with the service and experience they are expecting!

Call or email us today to schedule your complimentary in-office consultation with one of our planners!

www.EventSolutionsOnline.com
info@EventSolutionsOnline.com

p. 281.781.7676
f.  281.781.8938

Visit our blog for more ideas on wedding planning!

+/- read less