EveningStar Custom Designs

Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Our studio is by appointment only.

Every flower is purchased to use in your event new and just for you.  We have no inventory that needs to either be “used up” or wasted, so we can provide the best product to meet your particular budget and needs. We have a beautiful selection of glassware pieces, lighting and props available for rentals. When you come to the studio for a consultation, we can work with the many items available to plan just the look you want for your event, wedding or party. We will also meet you at your venue for consultation.

* Professional Consultation

* Planning, Design & Installation

* Custom Floral Décor Design

* Handcrafted Arrangements

* Theme Integration

* Seasonal Decorating

* Décor rentals including vases, candles, mirrors, and more!

**Custom wedding flowers reflecting your personality**

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michele met with me several times to discuss the overall look and what flowers I wanted at my wedding. Even though I wasn't sure about specific flowers, I knew what colors and shapes I wanted, and I could point out things I liked in the pictures she showed me. We met once at her supplier so I could see some flowers and pick out my favorites. Then, Michele found some gorgeous flowers I'd never even heard of that were just perfect! All of the flowers looked amazing. I got so many complements on them all night, and several of my lucky guests brought arrangements home with them. The one I brought home with me lasted nearly a week, though it probably would have lasted longer if I'd remembered to add water to the container. I would definitely recommend this vendor, whether you know exactly what flowers you want, or if you just have an idea of the look you want. She did a great job of creating exactly what I would have asked for had I known how to ask for it.

• Wedding: 11/24/2013
Services Used: Flowers
EveningStar Custom Designs is a wedding florist from Phoenix. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tempe, Scottsdale, and Chandler. EveningStar Custom Designs is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in custom floral designs, ceremony and reception flowers in fresh and silk.
602-617-3770
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment