Evan Chung Photography

Evan Chung Photography

San Francisco, CA | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I am a moose loving, beach going, camera toting, coffee drinking, joke telling, Xterra driving, friend inviting, BBQ planning, late sleeping, big visioning, wanderlusting, flipflop wearing, jacket collecting, outdoors adventuring, family loving, spider hating, noodle devouring, tech geeking, art appreciating, laugh 'til you cry, kind of guy.

I love my wife like crazy and our baby boy makes me explode with pride! I'm rarely without music and Pandora keeps my addiction strong. I love adventuring in God's creation. I live for game night. I die a little when stuck in traffic, but audiobooks keep me sane. Sometimes I wish Harry Potter was real. Then I imagine Voldemort in real life and promptly cancel that wish. I love traveling to new places but refresh my soul in Kauai, HI. I wind down with my pals, Hulu and Netflix. I dig improving my house with my in-laws and I love witnessing adults make ridiculous faces at my son simply to see him smile.

I love creating photographs of intimate moments. I still melt when a solar flare peeks around a backlit couple at sunset. It's not uncommon to catch a glimpse of me fighting back a tear during a wedding ceremony, and I'll deny it forever. After shooting a wedding, I often feel like best friends with the whole bridal party and wish I could go dance with them at the reception.  I have a problem with wanting more camera gear, and cope by seeking out household items that simply resemble camera gear.

I was born and raised in Southern California. The beach was my summer home. I loved late night bonfires, rocked out on the drums, ran my heart out on the soccer field, and named my dog Baxter. I came to the Bay Area to attend UCBerkeley and stayed for the two loves of my life— my wife and my photography.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I absolutely LOVED working with Evan. He was professional, responsive, and has a great personality. His work was so great we actually managed to get a write up on wedding wire ourselves. I strongly recommend him.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Services Used: Photography
Evan Chung Photography is a wedding photographer from San Francisco. We service weddings througout the local area, including Napa, Berkeley, and Santa Cruz. Evan Chung Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Bay Area wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in awesome - creating it, sharing it, capturing it
650-735-1094
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire