European Bridal and Tuxedo

European Bridal and Tuxedo

7516 Bergenline Ave
North Bergen, NJ 07047 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

We are a full service bridal and tuxedo store. We offer tuxedos and gowns for all occasions, specializing in weddings, proms, sweet 15/16's and more. We carry the latest styles at affordable prices. Expert on site alterations.

What People are Saying About Us:

"The staff at European Bridal pays attention to detail. They are extremely knowledgeable in the bridal and tuxedo business. These guys keep up to date with the latest styles and trends in formal wear, wedding gowns, and dresses! I stopped by recently to have a suit tailored and noticed that they gave the store a complete face lift! Store looks awesome, keep up the good work and thanks for everything!"

"I looked all over Rockland and Bergen and then I discovered European Bridal in North Bergen. The place in Garnerville where I originally saw the dress I loved wanted $90 for expedited delivery and another $160 for alterations. European Bridal not only was selling the dress for less but they wanted $30 for the shipping and the alterations were free! I just got the dress and their alterations were excellent as was all of their service! I should have checked tuxedo prices before I rented elsewhere too. Very highly recommend this place. They have many dresses on the rack and several designer books to choose from."

Photos
European Bridal and Tuxedo is a wedding Boutique and Tuxedo rental shop from Northern New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York City, Hudson County, and Bergen County. European Bridal and Tuxedo is a professional wedding Boutique and Formalwear shop that has been part of the Northern New Jersey wedding industry for about 20 years. We specialize in Wedding Gowns Bridesmaids and Tuxedo Rentals
201-868-8330
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire