European Bridal and Tuxedo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

European Bridal & Tuxedo is truly one of The Best Kept Secrets in northern NJ. The salon is clean, inviting & has just the right amount of dresses... Enough to have options but at the same token enough to not feel overwhelmed. I purchased my wedding gown from their sponsored Allure trunk show. WHAT A VALUE. They are professional, honest, flexible and genuine. I highly recommend them for everything to do with bridal fashion; Deb is AMAZING and complimented by superb management, Ameer & Eugene. Thanks guys can't wait to see end results with my whole bridal party.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7516 Bergenline Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047

For every unforgettable experience

We are a full service bridal and tuxedo store. We offer tuxedos and gowns for all occasions, specializing in weddings, proms, sweet 15/16's and more. We carry the latest styles at affordable prices. Expert on site alterations.

What People are Saying About Us:

"The staff at European Bridal pays attention to detail. They are ext remely knowledgeable in the bridal and tuxedo business. These guys keep up to date with the latest styles and trends in formal wear, wedding gowns, and dresses! I stopped by recently to have a suit tailored and noticed that they gave the store a complete face lift! Store looks awesome, keep up the good work and thanks for everything!"

"I looked all over Rockland and Bergen and then I discovered European Bridal in North Bergen. The place in Garnerville where I originally saw the dress I loved wanted $90 for expedited delivery and another $160 for alterations. European Bridal not only was selling the dress for less but they wanted $30 for the shipping and the alterations were free! I just got the dress and their alterations were excellent as was all of their service! I should have checked tuxedo prices before I rented elsewhere too. Very highly recommend this place. They have many dresses on the rack and several designer books to choose from."

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils