Eugene Kam Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Highly recommended! He worked with me all the way in Iowa and a 5 hour time difference to coordinate our photos and listen to what we were looking for! He scheduled our photos through the morning up to our reception to take advantage of all of our time and get all of the shots we wanted even with the groom and I not seeing eachother until I walked down the aisle! Everything was perfectly timed thanks to him! He was so kind and fun to work with! He knew all of our 10 bridesmaids and groomsmen by name! We even did a trash the dress session with him! So much fun!!! He took special photos of our cake with my parents' 42 year old cake topper and of my dad and I with our matching custom cowboy boots! He took the perfect mix of action and posed shots! Couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect photographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Koko Head Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816
BLOG

A bride is most alluring and captivating when she is reacting naturally to things happening around her. She is beauty in motion waiting to be captured.

The unexpected, spontaneous moments are the most memorable of an event.

A variety of emotional embraces are exchanged when words are not enough.

A burst of laughter ... read more

The unexpected, spontaneous moments are the most memorable of an event.

A variety of emotional embraces are exchanged when words are not enough.

A burst of laughter reflects the mood.

When no one is looking, a stolen kiss happens.

This is my inspiration at every wedding. - Eugene Kam

Contact us here:

email: eugenekamphoto@mac.com

phone: 808-737-3322

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Eugene Kam Photography is a wedding Photographer from Honolulu, Hawaii. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Honolulu , maui, and Kauai . Eugene Kam Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry for 27 years. We specialize in Editorial wedding glamour