Ethan Allen Hotel

21 Lake Avenue
Danbury, CT 06811 | map
Maximum capacity: 500
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service,...
About Us
Ethan Allen Hotel invites you to celebrate the beginning of your life together in legendary style and elegance!

Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering of 30 guests or a large rocking celebration of 500, the Ethan Allen Hotel is the ideal setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. Conveniently located midway between Hartford, CT and New York City situated in the rolling hills of Western CT, the Ethan Allen Hotel is an exceptional place – a place where ambiance, exemplary service and award-winning cuisine come together to make your special day a dream come true.

Customize your reception and celebration or select from one of our all inclusive wedding packages – each package includes all the essentials needed to make your celebration truly memorable.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter was married at Ethan Allen in November. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. We were only in Eileen's presence for a very short time when I knew we need not look any further. She took care of everything -I mean everything. My daughter arrived the night before the wedding having decided she wanted silver seat covers for all the chairs and bows(85 of them). When my husband and I arrived the following afternoon several hours before the wedding to cover the chairs and tie the bows - guess who had just finished putting them on all 85 chairs!! Yes, Eileen came in early on her own time to do that!!! She was able to provide the name of a FABULOUS DJ Sean Big Daddy -he was amazing ! Lovely cocktail hour, wonderful dinner and continuous dancing. We were able to customize every aspect of our celebration with constant assistance from Eileen, the chef and the rest of the staff. She had everything covered and promptly returned my emails and calls throughout the process. Jenn the bridal assistant was on hand before the wedding and throughout the evening for anything and everything. The entire staff from the servers to the hotel desk to the Harold the security are welcoming to the point where you feel like you are at a small family inn -that is just how amazing this place is. Eileen and her staff make you feel like you are the only one to ever get married there. They are a wonderful group of people providing an amazing service in a lovely setting! I can't really put into words the impact that Eileen had on our family and how she made this a most special evening and a joyous event. It is hard to believe that this wonderful place is right here in our own back yard-so close and convenient too!

Thank you Eileen from the bottom of my heart-you are an angel....

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Ethan Allen Hotel is a wedding Boutique Hotel Venue from Danbury, CT. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fairfield County, Westchester County , and New York, New York. Ethan Allen Hotel is a professional wedding Wedding Venue that has been part of the Western Connecticut wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremony, Reception and Hotel Accommodations
203-448-7136
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment