eta music

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

ETA Music performed at my wedding and BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE!! I had more people stop me at my wedding and ask where I found them because they are amazing! They learned our first dance song and our father daughter song, both came out beautifully! I could not recommend them enough! I heard them at a friend's wedding two years ago and have been dying to use them ever since. They are extremely easy to work with and very professional!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
7 Hyatt Lane, Westport, CT 06880

ETA Music is a versatile high-energy band that has been recognized as one of the premier wedding bands in the Tri-State area. ETA Music has been dazzling audiences in this area and across the country for over 15 years.  We bring the talent, professionalism and experience to your event that will ensure your guests are entertained and the dance floor is packed from beginning to end.  Your wedding date is one of the most special days of your life and we would be thrilled to be a part of it.

Call today to check our availability and get a schedule of our live upcoming performances.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Band
Event Types: Corporate Events, Holiday Parties
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I have worked three weddings with ETA and each time they have far exceeded my expectations. They are fantastic at what they do, know how to read a crowd well, set the appropriate mood and they are all super friendly too!
eta music is a wedding band from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. eta music is a professional wedding band that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in great music for your wedding