Especially You Events LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Bethany
11/01/2014

Especially You was a joy to work with for our wedding reception. Tiffany was patience and helpful is ensuring my vision was executed. She met our needs and was very reasonably priced. We greatly appreciate their help and the rentals and linens were beautiful. I could not have imagined a more perfect reception and attribute much of this to especially you events! I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
Louisville/Hillview/Shepherdsville, KY 40165

All Your Event Rental Needs

Our goal is to give every event and wedding that touch to make it "especially you". We offer affordable prices and great customer service to ensure your event is not stressful and goes smoothly. Whether you need linens, tables, chairs, chair covers, chair sashes, table runners, overlays, centerpieces, arches, dresses, or other items we are here to make your event special!

WE ARE EXPANDING! We are opening a RENTAL HALL! The hall will be open in June 2015, and still has plenty of available dates for weddings, parties, and showers!

+/- read less