Especially You Events LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were the first wedding at their new venue. We put our trust in Tiffany before the space was finished, and we're not disappointed. Most of the planning was done over email and text, as I live out of town. Tiffany kept me informed, sent me pictures, and stayed with me to the end. The end result was perfect, even better than I imagined!! We had over 250 guests, everyone was extremely comfortable and talked all day about how elegant the space looked. Thank you Tiffany for such and amazing venue and decorations!! I will recommend you to everyone I know!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
Louisville/Hillview/Shepherdsville, KY 40165

All Your Event Rental Needs

Our goal is to give every event and wedding that touch to make it "especially you". We offer affordable prices and great customer service to ensure your event is not stressful and goes smoothly. Whether you need linens, tables, chairs, chair covers, chair sashes, table runners, overlays, centerpieces, arches, dresses, or other items we are here to make your event special!

WE ARE EXPANDING! We are opening a RENTAL HALL! The hall will be open in June 2015, and still has plenty of available dates for weddings, parties, and showers!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Employees: 3