PA
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hi, myname is Erika Smeltz. Let me start off by saying "Congratulations" on your engagement. This is such an exciting time to plan and make decisions.

A little about me...I am a central Pennsylvania based photographer but I LOVE to travel. So, "yes" I would be available for destination weddings. I currently have a studio in Ephrata. So, I am very central to Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg areas. I have already done weddings in further areas such as Gettysburg, Maryland and Delaware.

I offer a few packages and I recently started adding an "a la carte" option, to best maximize a custom package that fits all your wedding needs and desires. I understand that what one bride may love another may not. No worries, I got you covered with all your wedding photographic needs. We will go over all this in a consultation. My base package starts at $1,200.00 before sales tax.

All my photography collections include a 1-1 wedding consultation and engagement session at a location of your choice.

Please send all inquires about  your wedding date at erikasmeltz@yahoo.com or through wedding wire itself. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time!

erikasmeltz@yahooo.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Erika for my daugher's wedding on Dec 29th, 2012. I only had four months to plan her wedding being her then husband to be was in the military with a limited window of time to do this. Erika listened to what I wanted and was very helpful with her suggestions. She also gave me a discount being the groom was in the military. She also worked out a fair price for me since I did not want any pictures printed just on CD since my daugher would be leaving right after the wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and captured their special day. I would recommed her services to everyone.

Cindy Baxterr

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Erika has the eye to capture that special image. Contact her today to make your event memorable!
Erika Smeltz Photography LLC is a wedding photographer from Lancaster. We service weddings througout the local area, including Harrisburg, York, and Central Pennsylvania . Erika Smeltz Photography LLC is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Lancaster wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in engagements, weddings, bridal boudoir, and custom bridal sessions
717-682-9013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment