Erika Smeltz Photography

Erika Smeltz Photography

Harrisburg, PA | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save ...
About Us

Hi, myname is Erika Smeltz. Let me start off by saying "Congratulations" on your engagement. This is such an exciting time to plan and make decisions.

A little about me...I am a central Pennsylvania based photographer but I LOVE to travel. So, "yes" I would be available for destination weddings. I currently have a studio in Ephrata. So, I am very central to Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg areas. I have already done weddings in further areas such as Gettysburg, Maryland and Delaware.

I offer a few packages and I recently started adding an "a la carte" option, to best maximize a custom package that fits all your wedding needs and desires. I understand that what one bride may love another may not. No worries, I got you covered with all your wedding photographic needs. We will go over all this in a consultation. My base package starts at $1,500.00 before sales tax.

All my photography collections include a 1-1 wedding consultation and engagement session at a location of your choice.

Please send all inquires about  your wedding date at erikasmeltz@yahoo.com or through wedding wire itself. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time!

Erika Smeltz Photography LLC

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Erika for my daugher's wedding on Dec 29th, 2012. I only had four months to plan her wedding being her then husband to be was in the military with a limited window of time to do this. Erika listened to what I wanted and was very helpful with her suggestions. She also gave me a discount being the groom was in the military. She also worked out a fair price for me since I did not want any pictures printed just on CD since my daugher would be leaving right after the wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and captured their special day. I would recommed her services to everyone.

Cindy Baxterr

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Erika has the eye to capture that special image. Contact her today to make your event memorable!
Erika Smeltz Photography is a wedding photographer from Lancaster. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Harrisburg, York, and Central Pennsylvania . Erika Smeltz Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Lancaster wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in engagements, weddings, bridal boudoir, and custom bridal sessions
717-682-9013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment