Erika Smeltz Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
McKenzie
12/05/2014

Erika has the kind of personality that makes you feel comfortable and natural during photos. I felt like myself all through my wedding photos, which was great for me because I didn't want to look back at my photos and find myself fake-smiling in all of them. She took charge and did a fantastic job recreating a lot of the photo ideas I wanted. The venue for the wedding and reception were mostly candlelit (which made me worry about photo quality), but Erika managed to capture the evening more clearly than I could have asked for. I'm incredibly pleased with her work.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, PA
BLOG

Hi, myname is Erika Smeltz. Let me start off by saying "Congratulations" on your engagement. This is such an exciting time to plan and make decisions.

A little about me...I am a central Pennsylvania based photographer but I LOVE to travel. So, "yes" I would be available for destination weddings. I curre ntly have a studio in Ephrata. So, I am very central to Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg areas. I have already done weddings in further areas such as Gettysburg, Maryland and Delaware.

I offer a few packages and I recently started adding an "a la carte" option, to best maximize a custom package that fits all your wedding needs and desires. I understand that what one bride may love another may not. No worries, I got you covered with all your wedding photographic needs. We will go over all this in a consultation. My base package starts at $1,500.00 before sales tax.

All my photography collections include a 1-1 wedding consultation and engagement session at a location of your choice.

Please send all inquires about  your wedding date at erikasmeltz@yahoo.com or through wedding wire itself. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time!

Erika Smeltz Photography LLC

erikasmeltz@yahooo.com

717.682.9013

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Erika has the eye to capture that special image. Contact her today to make your event memorable!
Erika Smeltz Photography is a wedding photographer from Lancaster. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Harrisburg, York, and Central Pennsylvania . Erika Smeltz Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Lancaster wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in engagements, weddings, bridal boudoir, and custom bridal sessions