Erika Smeltz Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Erika and her assistant were an amazing photography choice for my wedding day. The week of my wedding Erika and I talked on the phone and planned out our whole wedding day/schedule of photography, and the day of my wedding everything flowed perfectly. We were able to take tons of photos before, during, and after the wedding. We also traveled to an outside destination to take pictures as well. Erika was on top of everything and very prompt. She kept us all on schedule the whole day and produced WONDERFUL photos. I have only received a few sneak peeks (which came a few days after the wedding), and I am already in LOVE!!!! I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures and look forward to creating the photo album as well. If you are looking for quality photos at a reasonable price for your wedding day, then hiring Erika for your wedding day is the way to go.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, PA
BLOG

Hi, my name is Erika Smeltz. Let me start off by saying "Congratulations" on your engagement. This is such an exciting time to plan!

I am a central Pennsylvania based photographer but I LOVE to travel. So, "yes" I would be available for destination weddings. I am very central to Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg areas. I have already done weddings in further areas such as Gettysburg, Maryland and Delaware.

I offer a few packages and I recently started adding an "a la carte" option, to best maximize a custom package that fits all your wedding needs and desires. I understand that what one bride may love another may not. No worries, I got you covered with all your wedding photographic needs. We will go over all this in a consultation. My base package starts at $1,200.00 before sales tax.

All my photography collections include a 1-1 wedding consultation and engagement session at a location of your choice.

Please send all inquires about  your wedding date at erikasmeltz@yahoo.com or through wedding wire itself. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time!

Erika Smeltz Photography LLC

erikasmeltz@yahooo.com

717.682.9013

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Erika has the eye to capture that special image. Contact her today to make your event memorable!
Erika Smeltz Photography is a wedding photographer from Pennsylvania . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Harrisburg, York, and Lancaster. Erika Smeltz Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Lancaster wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in engagements, weddings, bridal boudoir, and custom bridal sessions