Eric Stocklin Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We met Eric at a vendor fair in the Baltimore area. The photographer the fair venue hired did not show- Eric took it upon himself to volunteer to photograph the fashion show at the fair. Even though he was now working a "surprise" job at this fair, he appeared from our consumer's prospective to be completely calm and having fun! When he came back to his booth later in the fair, he picked right up where he left off meeting and greeting guests at the fair. This was one of our amazing impressions of not only Eric's professionalism but his personality as well!
When we began speaking with him, Eric was calm and knowledgeable, and I, as the bride, did not feel pressured in any way- this was a very unique experience as all the other vendors were very pressuring with booking them that day since I had so "little" time left (4 months...).
We met with Eric a couple weeks later and he spent a lot of time with us as a couple, getting to know us and what we did and did not want. He tailored his photography packages to fit our needs, not his. The value with his company is fantastic. Eric contacted our wedding planner to arrange a meeting to go and see our venue on his own time since he had been there before.
On the day of our wedding, Eric and Julie arrived early, and did an amazing job being professional and flexible with our events, personalities, and timeline! We even accidentally threw him a curve ball last minute and hired a videographer when we decided we really would like to have a video of our wedding as well. Eric contacted the videographer and the day of our wedding everyone worked together so well and was very professional.
I would highly recommend Eric Stocklin Photography!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1331 Webster Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

Beyond the Traditional

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
PROS I KNOW (75)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)