EOS Events, Inc.

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Victor and his team gave us our dream wedding! I had a vision for what I wanted everything to look like and Victor exceeded my expectations. Our ceremony looked like something out of a magazine. Our flowers were stunning and the lighting over our tables was breathtaking. My guests commented all night on how beautiful everything was. Victor was a true pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and if he wasn't available, his assistant would write me back letting me know he would be in touch the following day if he was doing another event. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with EOS. I would highly recommend to any couples looking for a fabulous designer! Thanks Victor!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
50 Calle Paseo Covadonga, San Juan, PR 00901

EOS Events by Victor Ortiz, the number one company in Puerto Rico, specializes in decoration and ambience of weddings, corporate events, theme parties, conventions and special events.  We offer full and partial wedding day coordination.  Let our creative team assist with every aspect of your important event by also providing full services including catering, cakes and candy displays, photography, music, and ambient lighting including up lights, stage and trussing, illuminated tables and stages.

Our vision is to be committed to make our client's dream a reality through our talent, creating a unique and unforgettable event. EOS has become one of the most solicited decoration companies in Puerto Rico.   To receive your decor quote, please feel free to contact us at (787) 781-7734 or via e-mail at eos_eventspr@yahoo.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Established: 2005
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Eos is the best choice that you can make for your wedding decoration!! The are all about the details!! With them, your wedding will be as spectacular as it can be, no matter your budget!!
EOS Events, Inc. is a wedding decorator from San Juan, Puerto Rico. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Metropolitan Area, East, and West. EOS Events, Inc. is a professional wedding decorator that has been part of the Puerto Rico wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in decoration and ambience of weddings, corporate events, theme parties, conventions and special events.