Engle Heart

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We decided to have our wedding in NYC, while we live in California, because of some family member's travel limitations. After interviewing quite a few officiants, we were blown away by the level of detail and intimate knowledge Rev. Mary went through with us in the initial interview. We felt as if our ceremony fell into place right at that initial interview even though we had no idea at that point what kind of ceremony we wanted.

We chose her because her level of guidance, more than anything, was unbelievable. She gave us so much guidance from the day she interviewed us to the day of the wedding. I think for our wedding planning, since we did it all ourselves, the ceremony is the least we had to worry about because she was so clear and precise and what to do and what will happen.

I think we got an amazing value from her services and she really made the whole ceremony smooth and easy. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in NYC of any faith since she has intimate knowledge of many of them!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
New York, NY 10027
BLOG

Be wed. Be brilliant. Be brilliantly wed.

Your wedding ceremony marks the beginning of your marriage; give yours a brilliant start by contacting me today.

As your wedding officiant, I am deeply committed to providing you and your partner with the most eloquent expression of what gives your union cause to celebrate.

A sense of joy and happiness is what I take pride in bringing to your special day.  Your experience with me will be pleasant, stress free and easy.  I will treat you as if you are my first AND my hundredth couple – with great enthusiasm, professionalism and a little sparkle.

Upon our first meeting, be sure to bring your ideas and questions.  We will go over your vision of your ideal wedding and the details of how I can make your ceremony memorable and meaningful so that you and your guests will have an extraordinary experience.  By the end, any questions you have will be answered and you will have a clear idea of what your ceremony will be like.

Besides wanting something extra special, couples hire me for a ceremony that is either

* romantic, meaningful and enjoyable

* spiritual but not religious

* Interfaith, Cultural, Intercultural

* Hindu Plus (Hindu plus Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, etc., or Same Sex.)

A Little Bit About What Makes Me Different:

It is an honor and a blessing to preside over and witness the union of two souls.  More than a means to make a living, joining two people in the name of love is my Dharma – a personal calling to serve.  I am an ordained interfaith, non-denominational minister who doesn’t just study but actively participates in the world’s religions.  I don’t just talk the talk, I walk the walk.  It is not unusual to find me participating in services at a temple, synagogue, mosque, church, out in nature or in a yoga studio.  I am actively involved at the United Nations Working Group on Girls.  Together with my husband, Rev. Todd M. Engle, we founded Engle Heart.

Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, Christian - Baptist, C...