Encore Event Group

Encore Event Group

Rockwood, MI
877.643.8368   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

This company took a dull, dreary hall and made it come alive!! They did pipe and draping through out entire hall- dk brown paneling to white drapery, they also did " uplighting" to match colors of my daughter' s wedding. DJ service was awesome. They work with you every step of the way, they even do a consult call 48 hr before wedding to go through EVERYTHING. Also did photobooth with them ( a package deal that CAN NOT BEBEAT). I was leary about photobooth ( I thought it would be cheap / tacky )... boy was I WRONG! All the guests absolutely loved it- even my 93 yr old grandma!! My daughter and son in law have a memorable photo book now!! Encore Event Group was attentive, willing to work with us, promised the WOW factor and delivered x10!! Some people are taken back by the final cost of weddings...I was one of them. Encore will work with you. I recommend them 110%. I had just over a year to plan my daughter' s wedding.Encore gave me a pkg deal, I made payments and my daughter' s wedding reception was perfect!! All the hassle and worrying was gone- Encore handled it all. They also had 3 people through the entire night, helping guests at photo booth, checking in with bride/ groom and parents to keep us informed of what was going on or anything we wanted done. PROFESSIONAL, AMAZING...It' s been over a month, I still get compliments on the hall. Take a look at their web site, talk to Rob or Nikki- they will take care of you!..Tell them you want what they gave to us in Bad Axe, Michigan...the WOW factor!!..Ask to see the pictures, you won' t be disappointed, I promise...It is worth the call and peek at their website!

Encore Event Group responded with the following comments:

It was great working with you Deb for your daughter's reception. We actually have another venue transformation happening at your venue later this year. I can't help but think about Aaron and Alesha's reception. Thanks again for having us be a part of your special day!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
1 person found this review helpful
21495 Russell Street, Suite D, Rockwood, MI 48173

Award Winning DJs ? Photo Booths ? Uplighting ? Drapery

"Our Passion is Giving You the Event of a ... read more

"Our Passion is Giving You the Event of a Lifetime" Click to Visit DJ Site Click to Visit Lighting Site

Encore Event Group is a one of kind company. Our team is experienced, modern & fresh. You deserve a personalized service that will keep your guests talking well after your reception.

For almost a decade, EEG has serviced the entire state of Michigan. Most of our business is within the Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb Counties. We work with couples like you that need help with Wedding DJs, Michigan Uplighting, Photo Booth Rentals, & Pipe and Drape.

Trust us when we say that you are going to LOVE our bundles. Take advantage of our wonderful savings and offers.

Get to know us as we get to know you
Call Today 877.MI.EVENT - 877.643.8368

Wedding DJs, Photo Booths, and Uplighting

+/- read less
Categories: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Encore Event Group is a wedding DJ, photo booth, uplighting, & drapery company from Rockwood Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ann Arbor, Royal Oak, and Detroit. Encore Event Group is a professional wedding disc jockey, photobooth, lighting, & drapery company that has been part of the metro detroit wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in modern entertainment and venue transformations