Encore Entertainment

Profile Picture
Lauren
1 Review
03/29/2015

Where can I even start? My hubby and I were married March 29th, 2015. Fred was an absolute pleasure to work with. I gave him an extensive list of music from rock n roll, to funk, to classics, indie, you name it. He worked with me and my hubby to ensure the song choices were placed in appropriate times throughout the wedding day/night. Fred definitely exceeded any and all expectations I had of a DJ, this being my first time actually ever hiring a DJ. He was very thorough with helping me with the timeline for the evening and gave great advice and recommendations for song choices, time frames, etc. Not only did he give me the Bohemian Rhapsody sing along I asked for, (which went over VERY well) but he gave us a fantastic range of music for everyone. I don't think I took one step off that dance floor once he started playing. Not only did he rock us out, but he stayed true to the timeline and made sure we (bride and groom) knew what was going on and what we needed to be ready for. That was the biggest deal for me and he made my day calm in that sense. I never felt like I didn't know what was about to happen because he would find me and fill me in. I can't thank Fred enough for being so awesome, down to earth, and easy to get a hold of. I'm sure I had some dumb questions, but I never felt insecure in asking him anything. He is very quick to respond to any form of communication and all my guests raved about the song list. Some even asked me to email the song list to them because they had so much fun dancing. That says something. Fred is so much fun to work with and I can't recommend him any higher. Our day wouldn't have been as epic as it was if not for Fred. Thank you so much for making our day an absolute blast!

Encore Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Wow.. just wow... Thank you both for having me. It was an incredible wedding day and I am happy to be a part of it. Lots of luck and love to you both

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Austin, TX 78728

Professional Mobile Disc-Jockey/MC/Planning services

Professional Mobile Disc-Jockey services specializing in Private, Corporate and Public events.

More than just a Dj, it is our pleasure to sit with you and plan the guideline for your event from the moment you walk through the door until the moment you leave.

Discussing announcements, introductions and the special touches and events that will pepper the evening. Always striving to make your event memorable.

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
Equipment: Microphones, Sound/PA System
Encore Entertainment is a wedding Professional from Austin, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central Texas, North Texas, and South Texas. Encore Entertainment is a professional wedding Dj/MC/Planning Service that has been part of the Texas wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in Private, Corporate and Public Events.