Encore Entertainment

Encore Entertainment

Professional Mobile Disc-Jockey/MC/Planning services

Austin, TX 78728 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Professional Mobile Disc-Jockey services specializing in Private, Corporate and Public events.

More than just a Dj, it is our pleasure to sit with you and plan the guideline for your event from the moment you walk through the door until the moment you leave.

Discussing announcements, introductions and the special touches and events that will pepper the evening. Always striving to make your event memorable.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fred was such an awesome DJ for our wedding! Right away when I met him, I felt at ease because he seemed so professional and knowledgeable about weddings. He helped with timeline feedback, worked so well with our coordinator, and kept people dancing the entire evening! I got a lot of compliments about how fun the music was, and he kept the events flowing well. He was funny, articulate, and we are just so happy we chose him for our big day. His online system of creating your playlists is super easy to use, and he had all our songs already in his library (our music was a lot of pop/top 40/country). We booked him for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music, and it was perfect. He is very reasonably priced, and gets back to you so so fast via email or text. His set up is very sleek, and he uses the BOSE speakers, which were awesome. Can't say enough great things; thank you Fred for a fantastic day!

Encore Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much to both of you. It was my pleasure being there !!!

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
Services Used: DJ
Encore Entertainment is a wedding Professional from Austin, Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Central Texas, North Texas, and South Texas. Encore Entertainment is a professional wedding Dj/MC/Planning Service that has been part of the Texas wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in Private, Corporate and Public Events.
512-426-7091
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards