Encore Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Shannon
04/04/2015

The part of my wedding that was the most important to me (aside from marrying my awesome dude) was the music and dancing. I was nervous about picking a DJ because I've been to some weddings where the DJ was a complete and total disaster. I ran into Fred at our venue a few months before the wedding and let me just say I am SO GLAD I did! Fred maintained great communication with me up to and during the day of, he responded to texts calls and emails faster than lightning and was very helpful throughout the entire process. Honestly, he was more than a DJ - He basically helped us plan out the entire flow of the wedding and reception from beginning to end and he kept track of timing so that my husband and I wouldn't have to think about it. He played great music, kept the guests dancing and happy, improvised when needed, and even helped orchestrate a few fun surprises that made everyone laugh. I am pretty sure I ended up with the best DJ ever. Pick this guy, seriously! You'll regret it if you don't!

Encore Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review. I had a blast working with you both and I wish you many happy years !!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Austin, TX 78728

Professional Mobile Disc-Jockey/MC/Planning services

Professional Mobile Disc-Jockey services specializing in Private, Corporate and Public events.

More than just a Dj, it is our pleasure to sit with you and plan the guideline for your event from the moment you walk through the door until the moment you leave.

Discussing announcements, introductions and the special touches and events that will pepper the evening. Always striving to make your event memorable.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 1999
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Encore Entertainment is a wedding Professional from Austin, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central Texas, North Texas, and South Texas. Encore Entertainment is a professional wedding Dj/MC/Planning Service that has been part of the Texas wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in Private, Corporate and Public Events.