Enchanting Looks

Enchanting Looks

Passionately PRETTY. Completely YOU. On location hair & makeup styling.

Pinnacle Parkway
Hampstead, NC 28443 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Enchanting Looks provides on location hair & make-up styling to brides, wedding parties, & special events, all over the Eastern North Carolina.

This includes but is not limited to:

Oceans Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Carolina Beach, Wilmington,
Wrightsville Beach, Hampstead, Topsail, Surf City, Sneads Ferry,
Swansboro, Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune, & Emeral Isle.

Enchanting Looks offers:
Airbrush Makeup
Traditional Makeup
Hair Styling
Makeup Lessons (private and public classes available!)
Tattoo/Varicose Vein/Birth Mark Cover

Don't play a guessing game with your big day! No matter how big or small your wedding or event is, Elizabeth will be the stylist you get. You get award winning services every time. Even if you use an assistant, the assistant only assists, with Elizabeth completing and finalizing every single look.

Elizabeth Giles has styled all over the world, including Wales, England, California, Colorado, and North Carolina, specializing in editorial, bridal, & runway. She has also worked in print, film, and TV. Her work has been featured in various publications such as: Modern Luxury  Riviera    Orange County, Pacific San Diego Magazine & 944; blogs such as Style Me Pretty & The Bridal Bar; ad campaigns including SD Tourism; & countless runway shows including Style Week OC & Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Smashbox.

Elizabeth officially began styling in 1988, when she cut her own hair for the first time. A few years later, she gave both of her little sisters a chopped bang look that didn't fly well in elementary school. She considered herself a pro by the age of 7, with every Barbie she owned rocking french braids and finger paint blush. Her skills have come a long way since then, but her talent and passion have always been undeniable.
She started Enchanting Looks in 2007 and has the same zest and joy for hair and makeup styling today.

"I look forward to making you dazzle!"

*** Please contact me directly via my email address, or on the Enchanting Looks website contact page, for a more timely response.***
enchantinglooks@gmail.com

Please visit our website to view a full list of prices, services, and frequently asked questions.

www.EnchantingLooks.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so lucky to have Elizabeth style my hair & makeup for my wedding day and my bachelorette party! She did an amazing job at making me look and feel beautiful on both days & they were completely opposite looks. I was so happy with both looks!! & it's something I still notice in my wedding photos! For the bachelorette party I wanted an intense smoky eye with full and sexy curls. She obviously has a lot of experience working with different hair types & knew how to work with my hair to keep it looking great all night! For my wedding day I had a very natural & sweet look with a sleek & full updo. Elizabeth picked the perfect lip color for me, which I loved! I wanted to look flawless and natural for the wedding. She clearly knew how to create both looks perfectly and listened to every request I made! My skin looked perfect (airbrush makeup is so worth it!) & my hair never moved an inch!

The preview is also definitely worth it. I told Elizabeth what type of hairstyle I wanted at my preview & it turned out even better than I imagined. She knew exactly how to tweak little things to get it perfect & was happy to make all the changes I requested. After she did such a great job at my preview & bachelorette party, I didn't feel stressed or worried at all about my look for my wedding day! She was professional, on time, super friendly, & she worked so quickly! Each of my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their looks too! Elizabeth even knew how to adjust & work with extensions on of my bridesmaids. She had three VERY different skin types to work with but that was no problem!

Her prices are great too! She's not cheap, but neither are her looks. Hair & makeup is not something you want to skimp on for your wedding day! & no other stylist I've been to even compares to Elizabeth! Plus, I got a free touch up kit that literally had everything I needed for the night, including my perfect shade of lip stain to keep! Seriously, I just can't say it enough. I was so impressed!!

Enchanting Looks responded with the following comments:

Well, I have to admit Pamela, this review actually made me tear up a little bit. Thank you so much for your kind words and sweet review! It was such a pleasure to work with you as well, on both occasions and I am so sincerely happy you loved your look. Knowing that I can make a bride feel so beautiful on her big day, is the whole reason I am in this business. You were an absolute joy to work with and I am grateful to have been a part of your big day. I wish you and your handsome groom a lifetime of happiness and I can't wait to see all the wedding pictures!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Enchanting Looks is a wedding Hair & Makeup Stylist from Wilmington, North Carolina. We service weddings througout the local area, including Wrightsville Beach, Topail Beach, and Emerald Isle. Enchanting Looks is a professional wedding hair stylist & makeup artist that has been part of the California & North Carolina wedding industry for over 8 years. We specialize in airbrush makeup, updos, long wear hair and makeup, wedding & special event styling
760-521-2836
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards