Enchanting Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cora did an amazing job ensuring all of the different pieces and parts of our special day occured without a hitch. Her attention to detail in the planning, execution, and preparation of our wedding ensured that our families and friends enjoyed themselves. There were no suprises or hiccups that detracted from what was an amazing, ceremony, and reception. That is what Cora does, she is the fireman, our very own problem solver. Since she only, associates with professionals, you can be sure that your wedding pictures will look amazing, the food delectible and the venue stunning. I would recommend Cora Evans and Enchanting Events for any of my future special events and look forward to working with her again. If something did go wrong, I never would have known unless she told me. That in itself is worth having Cora's help navigating this special time in your life. Thank you for your wonderful work.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Dublin, OH 43016

Enchanting Events is a full service wedding and event planning boutique in Central Ohio. We have experience in many different types of weddings including Destination weddings, Military weddings, Macedonian Orthodox weddings and many more. Large or small we can help you create the perfect event that you have always dreamed of. No matter where you are in your event planning process or how much help you need we can tailor our services to meet your needs. Contact us today to get started.

+/- read less