Enchanted Beach Weddings LLC

Value
3.9
Flexibility
3.8

I would defiantly recommend Enchanted Beach Weddings. Terri did an amazing job, I couldn't ask for a better wedding! The location was beautiful, and not crowded at all. The set up looked exactly like the pictures, I was defiantly not disappointed. Terri was very helpful and happy to answer any questions I had. The photographer an officiate were also very nice and professional.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
127 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541

Barefoot Elegance Awaits You At Enchanted Beach Weddings!  Here at EBW we offer simple yet magical wedding and reception packages to fit every budget.  Angela and Terri specialize in details and special touches to ensure your dreams become reality.   Enchanted will take care of every aspect from the flowers, cake, photography and everything in ... read more

Barefoot Elegance Awaits You At Enchanted Beach Weddings!  Here at EBW we offer simple yet magical wedding and reception packages to fit every budget.  Angela and Terri specialize in details and special touches to ensure your dreams become reality.   Enchanted will take care of every aspect from the flowers, cake, photography and everything in between!

For more information please call or email us at enchantedbeachweddings@gmail.com, 850-502-6838.

+/- read less