Empire Faces

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Empire Faces was a vendor recommended by my Wedding Planner, Kolby, at Event Solutions. I'm very happy that I went with them!

I greatly enjoyed working with Lara and her team at Empire Faces. I brought examples of make up "looks" for both my trial and for the wedding day. The examples were a big help in communicating what I was going for (warm vs. cool colors, dark eyes, nude lips, etc.) and Lara did a great job on my make up. The stylist who did my hair worked magic. I gave her two or three images of different styles and she found a way to combine them for the perfect up-do.

On the wedding day, we had examples of hair styles and make up looks for each of the bridesmaids. For the examples we used pages cut out from various wedding and beauty magazines. The women in the examples had similar skin tones to each bridesmaid and similar hair length (as best as we could tell).

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography
LOCATION
9319 LBJ Freeway, Suite 208B, Dallas, TX 75243
BLOG

Makeup Artistry & Portrait Studio

Empire Faces is the expert in on-location airbrush makeup & hair for brides and their attendants!

Our artists here at Empire Faces are all trained & certified professionals specialized in airbrush makeup from Temptu Pro, Dinair, MAC, Joe Blasco, Paul Mitchell, Aveda & more, serving all parts of Texas and southern California. Likewise, our stylists are trained, licensed professionals in working with all types of hair and ethnicities, including hair extensions and glamorous up-do's for brides for the wedding day.

We have worked in the beauty industry since 1990 doing fashion & beauty makeup for numerous magazines, movies, TV, numerous celebrities, and hundreds of happy brides! All of our products and tools were designed specifically for professional airbrush makeup (12-16 hour wear) for a flawless finish.  We also offer our premium signature service of Novalash eyelash extensions, which lasts 4-6 weeks, so you'll still be looking great on the honeymoon too!

For more information on our services, artists, before and after photos, you may visit our website at www.empirefaces.com. We have one of the most extensive galleries of bridal makeup photos on the web. Please let us know how we can help you with your special day, and make your event a beautiful breeze!

+/- read less