Emily Smith Photography

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

She was amazing!! The best quality for the best price! My pictures were amazing.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Rayville, LA 71269

I provide quality services for the very BEST prices around. I do not know one person that WANTS to pay $1500.00 or more for a wedding photographer! Please consider me for any of your photography needs, especially your wedding!

Mini Photo Session: (Avg. 30 minutes) $25.00

Includes one location and one outfit, ... read more

Mini Photo Session: (Avg. 30 minutes) $25.00

Includes an 11x14 collage poster print - Up to 40 edited photos

Basic Wedding Package: (All day coverage) $300.00

Includes bridal party, ceremony, and reception - Up to 80 edited photos

Premium Wedding Package: (Engagements All day coverage Bridal) $425.00

Includes engagement photos, bridal portraits, bridal party, ceremony, reception, 2 8x10 prints, 4 5x7 prints, an 11x14 poster print, and an 8x11-20 page photo book - Up to 150 edited photos

No photo session has a time limit. I am not finished until I am satisfied with my work.

I am located in Rayville but will meet at any location for $5.00 per 30 traveled miles.

All photos will be edited and saved on a flash drive or disc (that you provide), whichever you prefer, then mailed to your home.

ALL packages come with satisfaction guaranteed. If you EVER feel like I'm not worth your money, I'll give it back to you. If you shop around, you'll notice I offer quality photography for half the price of my competition.

Schedule an appointment with me today! :)

318-267-9095