Emily Lapish Photography

Emily Lapish Photography

fresh, fun, authentic. photography for happy people.

Matthews, NC 28105 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
  I have been photographing life since I was old enough to hold a camera. I'm in love with life and capturing connections between people; I love learning people's stories; I come alive with a camera in my hands.

I am, first and foremost, a wife and a mother. I have a beautiful family whom I adore (who sometimes make me tear my hair out), and a beautiful Savior who tenderly leads me on my journey.

I'm a romantic; sarcastic, whimsical, stubborn, often contradictory. I'm mesmerized by light. Attached to my favorite pair of Converse. Kind of obsessed with Cake Boss. I can weld a perfect bead, pitch a mean fastball, and make dogs cry in pain with my faux-operatic singing. I drink my tea hot and in a 2-pint mug, I'm devoted to Macs, and I'm crazy-passionate about telling people's stories in pictures.

Every single wedding I book is earth-movingly important to me. I pour myself into getting to know my  clients and what is important to them. This is so much more than a job to me; it's a passion. Because of that, I only accept six wedding commissions per year. If you are interested in having me be a part of your life and your wedding, please contact me, and I'll take you out for coffee and pastries and we'll chat.
   Looking forward to getting to know you!

Emily Lapish Photography serves the greater Charlotte, NC area and is available for travel worldwide.

Associations I Belong to
704-615-1311
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7