Elysium Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As soon as I got engaged, I knew two things...one I couldn't wait to marry my best friend and two I wanted Elysium to video our wedding. A friend of mine had gotten married a year before me so I got to experience Elysium in action on her wedding day and see the beautiful result of her video when it arrived. Julie and the team at Elysium far surpassed all my expectations on my big day. Julie and the team are very professional and a calming and fun presence throughout the entire day. Many of our guests had no idea they were even being filmed. When the film arrived, my husband and I busted out the champagne! When we slipped the film into the DVD player to watch it, I literally had chills when the main menu came up... i.e. BEFORE the film even started. Needless to say WE LOVE OUR VIDEO. The best part about it is it brings you right back to that moment, one of the most important moments of our lives. I have often told friends that I wouldn't trade the video for all the photos from that day because it brings the wedding day back to life. I absolutely love it! All my friends and family have enjoyed watching it and seeing themselves too. Having our special day on video is absolutely priceless. I cannot wait to show my children and grandchildren one day.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Irvine, CA 92618
Elysium Productions is redefining wedding films. We create beautiful and hip films that are not only contain priceless memories, but are also very entertaining and enjoyable to watch. Boring and cheesy wedding videos are our enemy!
Details