Ella's Garden

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew this was the place I wanted to have my wedding when I first walked into the place, it was beautiful, simple, elegant, and intimate. Towards the end of the night i had red wine spill all over my dress, and Rachael was amazing she tried her hardest to take it all out. Rachael was amazing she knew what she was doing, she took care of everything for me , i don't think i stressed once that day! My wedding was a dream come true and thank you guys for everything you did. The staff was amazing !!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
LOCATION
1415 Ulrich Rd, Tomball, TX 77375
BLOG

Specializing in Elegant Country Weddings

At  Ella's Garden we offer an Elegant Vintage setting with alot of Country Charm. Experience Personal service and an Unforgettable Event at an Affordable Rate!  Our fully decorated Venue is a one-stop-shop offering packages and easy payment plans for 50 -150 guests.

Call 281-290-0998 for your tour ... read more

Call 281-290-0998 for your tour today.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1998
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (3)
Ella's Garden is a wedding Venue from Tomball, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including The Woodlands, Katy, and Magnolia. Ella's Garden is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Houston, Texas wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Garden Ceremonies and Ballroom Receptions