Elizabeth Wray Design

Profile Picture
Lauren
1 Review
06/09/2012

I loved Elizabeth Wray Design. Her team was so amazing and helpful to make my wedding day special. I wasn't sure of the look I wanted for my wedding and Elizabeth used her magic touch and created a beautiful summer garden theme for my wedding. I also got my menu cards, ceremony programs, thank you cards through them and they turned out perfect. I loved everything Elizabeth wray created for my wedding. I seriously had tears going down my face when I saw the church and reception room for the first time. All the hard work that went into planning this wedding to make the ceremony and reception amazing paid off and the room was breath taking. The ewd team seriously made my wedding amazing. Thank you.

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
LOCATION
15 S. Third Street , Geneva, IL 60134
BLOG

Custom Florals, Decor & Wedding/Event Planning

There is no more memorable wedding than the one that gives the guest a taste of your individual style, your personality. Our creative design gals will collaborate with you…help pull together all of your wedding flower ideas.

Our portfolio of past weddings will inspire, and ultimately assist in creating your unique wedding décor. We love designing flowers... fresh & fragrant, extraordinary & elegant, lavish & luxurious, crisp & clean, charming & graceful, funky & fun.

What ever you imagine, we’ll make it happen!

We invite you to contact us for a complimentary consultation at info@elizabethwraydesign.com.

+/- read less