Elizabeth Solaka Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had the hardest time finding a photographer that I was comfortable with, but then i found Elizabeth! She was AMAZING! so extremely professional and took Beautiful pictures that I will treasure for a lifetime. She took gorgeous natural and posed photos, and caught many special moments without being intrusive. She has a sweet disposition and a soft friendly voice, she made this stressful time much easier. Her husband Adam did our video and also did a great job. Thank you so much Adam and Elizabeth!!! Tamara and Andrey ;)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
NY 10605
BLOG

Thanks so much for taking a look at my photos!

Weddings have played a huge part in my journey as a photographer. I am a visual Storyteller of one of the most beautiful days in people's lives. My style is natural and candid from start to finish. I have also gotten to work with incredible couples. I support marriage equality and love wed dings of all kinds, from the Ritz to the farmhouse.

During my Junior Year Abroad in Paris at Smith College, I found a love for photography and working in the dark room. It's been full steam ahead since then.

I give my heart and soul to get the best pictures on the wedding day, but also provide personalized service before and after the wedding. In sort, contact me any time you need to for anything at all, and I am there for you.

In the end, you will have an exquisite collection of images (full resolution for you to keep forever), the highest quality hand-crafted album, and happy memories of your wedding, and of working with your photographer.

I've been chosen recipient of the Bride's Choice Award for years and years.  My photos have been featured in print in Elle Magazine, Modern Bride, and The New York Times, Martha Stewart Weddings, Wedding Bee, Project Wedding, Brides.com, and most importantly, in couples' personal collections and albums all around the US.

Based in Northampton, MA. Serving Western Mass, Boston, New York and everything in between.

Contact Elizabeth at (413) 372-2800.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Elizabeth is a valuable addition to your wedding "team!" She is kind, personal, and creative, not only will you love your wedding photos, you will be happy you invited her to share this very personal day with you. She will put you, your wedding party, relatives and friends at ease as she captures your wedding day on film. I've been delighted to work with her, and trust her to bring out the best in you on your wedding day.
PROS I KNOW (172) View All 172 Pros »
Elizabeth Solaka Photography is a wedding photographer from Northampton. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, New York, and Westchester. Elizabeth Solaka Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in photojournalism, candid photography, natural light, engagement sessions