Elizabeth Solaka Photography

Elizabeth Solaka Photography

NY 10605 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Thanks so much for taking a look at my photos!

Weddings have played a huge part in my journey as a photographer. I am a visual Storyteller of one of the most beautiful days in people's lives. My style is natural and candid from start to finish. I have also gotten to work with incredible couples. I support marriage equality and love weddings of all kinds, from the Ritz to the farmhouse.

During my Junior Year Abroad in Paris at Smith College, I found a love for photography and working in the dark room. It's been full steam ahead since then.

I give my heart and soul to get the best pictures on the wedding day, but also provide personalized service before and after the wedding. In sort, contact me any time you need to for anything at all, and I am there for you.

In the end, you will have an exquisite collection of images (full resolution for you to keep forever), the highest quality hand-crafted album, and happy memories of your wedding, and of working with your photographer.

I've been chosen recipient of the Bride's Choice Award for years and years.  My photos have been featured in print in Elle Magazine, Modern Bride, and The New York Times, Martha Stewart Weddings, Wedding Bee, Project Wedding, Brides.com, and most importantly, in couples' personal collections and albums all around the US.

Based in Northampton, MA. Serving Western Mass, Boston, New York and everything in between.

Contact Elizabeth at (413) 372-2800.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not possibly give a higher recommendation for Elizabeth. Not only is she an amazingly talented photographer, she was always professional, prompt and a pleasure to share our most special days with. No need to look any further. You've found your wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 06/22/2003
Services Used: Photography
Elizabeth Solaka Photography is a wedding photographer from Northampton. We service weddings througout the local area, including Boston, New York, and Westchester. Elizabeth Solaka Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in photojournalism, candid photography, natural light, engagement sessions
413-372-2800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards