Elite Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elite, and specifically my DJ, Kevin Combs were fantastic! I loved that you met in person with your DJ before your wedding to go over all the details- makes you feel much more at ease. It is obvious that they have done a lot of weddings and know the process inside and out. But that being said, there was no issue deviating from the norm! Can you set up a boom stand and provide a cable? NO PROBLEM. Can you change a song during the ceremony three days before the day? NO PROBLEM. Can you make an announcement about my father's absence? NO PROBLEM. Basically they are a YES organization and if they can't do it I suspect they would help you find someone who could. They also work with San Jose Photobooth and you get a discount if booked together. Photobooth was a hit. Elite has an extensive popular song list, but I requested at least an additional 20+ songs that Kevin downloaded in advance and played during the dinner and reception. I really can't say enough about this company. Kevin was dressed impecibly. He was always the professional. And quite frankly that was the best sound I've ever heard at a wedding. We didn't have a professional videographer but a friend was videotaping and you can hear everything crystal clear. It was like having a concert sound system at your wedding. Awesome.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
683 East Brokaw Rd, San Jose, CA 95112
BLOG
Elite Entertainment provides quality Professional Wedding DJ's at a reasonable price.  We do more than just play good music, we help to manage and coordinate the special events happening during your reception and act as your Master of Ceremonies (MC).  With 12 DJ's on staff, we have the right person to fit your wedding.  And with backup equipment a nd DJ's, you won’t have to worry about the music portion of your wedding.  All you’ll have to do is show up, and we’ll take care of the rest!

Rated Best of the Knot , Certified by The Guide (herecomestheguide.com), and highly rated on Yelp.com.  Elite Entertainment DJs are dedicated to Quality service and Customer Satisfaction.  We are also one of the few DJ Services to Guarantee our services!

Give us a call and we’ll setup a time to meet with one of very Professional DJ's who would be a great fit for your wedding.
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
PROS I KNOW (59)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)