Elite DJ Entertainment

Elite DJ Entertainment

Denver, CO | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, O...
Services: Liability Insurance
About Us

Not just a warehouse of random, fly-by-night DJs, 1980s sparkling tuxedo DJs or wedding singers, Elite DJ has been awarded as one of the best DJ companies in Colorado. Known for its fun, young, professional and talented DJ/MCs, Elite DJ works with you to understand your musical tastes and event ideas. Elite DJ is committed to helping you customize a great night of dancing and fun to create a memorable experience for you and your guests.

Contact Us to Book Today!

303-422-3218

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite DJ was fantastic. We scheduled appointments with 3 other DJ companies and there was simply no comparison. Elite DJ - hands down - was the best. We found out that they didn't just provide music/DJ services - but also some production lighting and decor. We ended up using them to light our wedding venue. Billy was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier with his execution of our event. Overall we really loved working with Elite DJ and the team provided top notch service.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Endorsements
Elite DJ is top of the line entertainment for any type of event. They have been a huge part of making our events, both on and offsite, a great success!! I have seen many DJ's over the past ten yars and I am so impressed with them that I am hiring them to do my own wedding this fall. -Ashley Vess, Catering Director, 303.216.8010
Elite DJ Entertainment is a wedding Disc Jockey from Denver. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Vail, Winter Park, and Colorado Springs. Elite DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in young professional DJ's
303-422-3218
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment