Elite DJ Entertainment

Elite DJ Entertainment

Denver, CO | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Not just a warehouse of random, fly-by-night DJs, 1980s sparkling tuxedo DJs or wedding singers, Elite DJ has been awarded as one of the best DJ companies in Colorado. Known for its fun, young, professional and talented DJ/MCs, Elite DJ works with you to understand your musical tastes and event ideas. Elite DJ is committed to helping you customize a great night of dancing and fun to create a memorable experience for you and your guests.

Contact Us to Book Today!

303-422-3218

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matt was absolutely unbelievable during the entire event - including the pre-planning, set-up, and the actual ceremony and reception. His responsiveness, great feedback and suggestions when we were struggling to make decisions, and absolute expertise made our event go off without a hitch! Our families and friends were SO impressed with his professionalism, his attention to detail, and his ability to play whatever was requested (and we had some odd requests!). I would absolutely recommend Elite DJ for anyone planning an event where you need someone great to MC and entertain your guests!!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2012
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
Elite DJ is top of the line entertainment for any type of event. They have been a huge part of making our events, both on and offsite, a great success!! I have seen many DJ's over the past ten yars and I am so impressed with them that I am hiring them to do my own wedding this fall. -Ashley Vess, Catering Director, 303.216.8010
Elite DJ Entertainment is a wedding Disc Jockey from Denver. We service weddings througout the local area, including Vail, Winter Park, and Colorado Springs. Elite DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in young professional DJ's
303-422-3218
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment