Elite Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Kandace and her team at Elite Catering was a true pleasure! From start to finish they made my wedding party a night to remember. Every guest that I spoke to that night told me that the food was so delicious. She worked with my budget and helped me design the perfect menu for my theme. Her team arrived at the venue on time and were extremely professional. The food was amazing, the set up was beautiful and the bartender was top notch. The whole night ran so smoothly. I can't thank them enough for doing such a wonderful job. If you need a good quality caterer, look no further than Elite Catering.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
1450 SW 62 avenue, Miami, FL 33144

We are pleased that you are considering Elite Catering for your special event. We are a full service catering company providing delicious food, professional service, and experienced coordination.

We pride ourselves on our attention to details and to creating a memorable event that reflects each client's individual style.

Once ... read more

Once we've discussed the party you envision, we design your menu. We will furnish all the serving pieces needed to create a lush and inviting presentation.

Elite Catering enjoys a reputation for providing unique and exciting ideas that when combined with your own thoughts and wishes will create an outstanding catered affair.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004