Elite Beatz Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good stuff about Elite Beatz!! The day was spectacular! The staff was fantastic and very easy to work with. They were prompt and very professional in their behavior. The tent, tables, and linens were perfect. We contracted to have two staff members arrive near the end of the ceremony to move chairs from the garden to the tent for the reception. If I hadn't known they were coming, I would have never realized they were moving chairs! Great work!! We also rented a 4-unit restroom station that was absolutely gorgeous inside. It rivaled most fine hotel restrooms that I have ever been in for wedding receptions.

The fees for rentals and services were definitely in line with other vendors, but I feel there was a personal level of attention with Elite Beatz that made them a cut above the rest. Up until the morning of the wedding, the weather was calling for thunderstorms, and for an outdoor wedding/reception, that was a huge worry for me. Jimmy Guy ensured me that I could contact them as late as mid-morning on the wedding day if we needed to add sides to the tent. As it turned out, we did not need them. Our DJ, Jason Thompson, told us that he had not had rain at any of his weddings this year, and he was right!!

Overall, great company, easy to work with, professional, detail oriented, prompt, and a lot of other great adjectives I can't come up with now. We are definitely recommending them to everyone we know for not just weddings, but any event!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
P.O. Box 886, Mechanicsville, MD 20659

"Your One-Stop Shop For All Your Entertainment Needs"

We ARE Southern Maryland’s most requested Entertainment Company.  We have serviced clients Nation-wide since 1998, providing Disc Jockey, Photography & Party Rental Services.  We are your "One-Stop Shop For All Your Entertainment Needs".  We specialize in the Wedding Service Industry and we are the only company on the East Coast that provides Disc Jockey, Photography & Rental Services Combined.  Providing all of these services together, gives you ONE company to work with in making your special day a guaranteed success!!  Please visit us online www.elitebeatz.com , for more information, pricing, and other valuable tools to help you every step of the way!!  Please check our references, as with any company you may be considering to insure you are in good hands.  We look forward to working with you and providing an evening that won't soon be forgotten.
Details
Rentals: Altar / Arch Arrangements, Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Dance Floor, Flatware, Glassware, Lights, ...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)