Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Greg and Elisa were both great to work with and we loved our ceremony. It was what we wanted and it was fun and easy going. As far as we are concerned working with either Greg or Elisa is a great opportunity. Our highest recommendations. We thought we just wanted as plain of a ceremony as possible, but when we talked about it, what we really wanted was a ceremony that was better for us than anything we had seen in churches or by the JP guy who showed up at our friends weddings. THIS is a wedding ceremony you will WANT your friends and family to come to and they will thank you for it.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Glastonbury, CT 06033
BLOG

Non-denominational Officiant-Your Story Matters

We have all been to wedding ceremonies that feel like they came from a box.  No matter how well spoken, doesn't it seem like most wedding ceremonies start to sound the same? It doesn't have to be that way.  This is your wedding and your story matters.  I create unique and  extraordinary ceremony experiences.

A heartfelt, personal ... read more

A heartfelt, personal ceremony creates a swell of excitement and joy that flows right into the reception and sets the tone for a magical event.  How do I know this, because I have officiated for hundreds of ceremonies in the past 5 years across Connecticut, New England and for destination weddings abroad.

My name is Elisa Chase, I am an ordained non-denominational Minister and a certified Life Cycle Celebrant® Creating a heartfelt, personalized ceremony that you and your family and friends will remember forever, is my goal.  If you are looking for something more than a standard ceremony, that embraces your perspectives, I would love to talk to you about how we can work together to craft a wedding ceremony that becomes a meaningful and integrated part of your wedding experience.

I bring an open mind and heart, a collaborative style, a contemporary, creative approach, and all the organizational tools needed. All you bring is eachother and your story.   We can take it from there.  I believe you should have as much input into your wedding ceremony as you do in all the other aspects of your wedding day and I have a standard time honored process that starts and ends with YOU.  Your ceremony is written just for you, and you approve every word.

Remember all the reasons you fell in love, hold onto the way you make eachother feel, walk down the aisle confident and excited.  Your wedding ceremony will affirm your commitment and leave you feeling wonderful.

You can find out more about me at  www.tapestryceremonies.com or stop by and LIKE my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tapestryceremonies

Contact me today to set up some time to get to know each other and to reserve your wedding date,

Elisa