Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

Non-denominational Officiant-Creating Weddings of Distinction

Glastonbury, CT 06033 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Chr...
About Us

We have all been to wedding ceremonies that feel like they came from a box.  No matter how well spoken, doesn't it seem like most wedding ceremonies start to sound the same? It doesn't have to be that way.  This is your wedding and your story matters.  I can help you break free from the ordinary and create an extraordinary ceremony experience.

A heartfelt, personal ceremony creates a swell of excitement and joy that flows right into the reception and sets the tone for a magical event.  How do I know this, because I have officiated for hundreds of ceremonies in the past 5 years across Connecticut, New England and for destination weddings abroad.

My name is Elisa Chase, I am an ordained non-denominational Minister and a certified Life Cycle Celebrant® Creating a heartfelt, personalized ceremony that you and your family and friends will remember forever, is my goal.  If you are looking for something more than a standard ceremony, that embraces your perspectives, I would love to talk to you about how we can work together to craft a wedding ceremony that becomes a meaningful and integrated part of your wedding experience.

I bring an open mind and heart, a collaborative style, a contemporary, creative approach, and all the organizational tools needed. All you bring is eachother and your story.   We can take it from there.  I believe you should have as much input into your wedding ceremony as you do in all the other aspects of your wedding day and I have a standard time honored process that starts and ends with YOU.  Your ceremony is written just for you, and you approve every word.

Remember all the reasons you fell in love, hold onto the way you make eachother feel, walk down the aisle confident and excited, in the moment and aware that you are holding the hands of your soul mate, in exactly the place you were meant to be with exactly the person you are meant to be with.  Your wedding ceremony will affirm your commitment and leave you feeling wonderful.

You can find out more about me at  www.tapestryceremonies.com or stop by and LIKE my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tapestryceremonies

I would love to talk to you about creating a uniquely branded ceremony that speaks from your heart, reflects your love and becomes a life long memory of the best day of your life. Let's talk about how we can make it all happen for you. Select dates remain in 2014 in Central Connecticut, and I am currently booking weddings for 2015/2016 in Connecticut, New England , New York and New Jersey.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Elisa

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elisa wrote the most beautiful, personal ceremony for us. She was able to capture us and our relationship perfectly- incorporating our personalities, our history, and even the mountain setting of our wedding into the ceremony. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with, and she really knows how to put a stressed bride's mind at ease! We had so many wedding guests tell us how beautiful the ceremony was and how it made them laugh and cry.

We absolutely couldn't have picked a better celebrant for the most important day of our lives and we will be forever grateful to her for making it everything we had dreamed of and more.

Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies responded with the following comments:

Hi Aubry, it was my turn to laugh and cry a little. I appreciate your kind words, it was a beautiful day, and a lifelong memory. Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies is a wedding Officiant from central Connecticut. We service weddings througout the local area, including Connecticut, Rhode Island , and New England. Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in personal customized wedding ceremonies
860-680-8904
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards