Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elisa wrote the most beautiful, personal ceremony for us. She was able to capture us and our relationship perfectly- incorporating our personalities, our history, and even the mountain setting of our wedding into the ceremony. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with, and she really knows how to put a stressed bride's mind at ease! We had so many wedding guests tell us how beautiful the ceremony was and how it made them laugh and cry.

We absolutely couldn't have picked a better celebrant for the most important day of our lives and we will be forever grateful to her for making it everything we had dreamed of and more.

Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies responded with the following comments:

Hi Aubry, it was my turn to laugh and cry a little. I appreciate your kind words, it was a beautiful day, and a lifelong memory. Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Glastonbury, CT 06033
BLOG

Non-denominational Officiant-Your Story Matters

We have all been to wedding ceremonies that feel like they came from a box.  No matter how well spoken, doesn't it seem like most wedding ceremonies start to sound the same? It doesn't have to be that way.  This is your wedding and your story matters.  I create unique and  extraordinary ceremony experiences.

A heartfelt, personal cerem ony creates a swell of excitement and joy that flows right into the reception and sets the tone for a magical event.  How do I know this, because I have officiated for hundreds of ceremonies in the past 5 years across Connecticut, New England and for destination weddings abroad.

My name is Elisa Chase, I am an ordained non-denominational Minister and a certified Life Cycle Celebrant® Creating a heartfelt, personalized ceremony that you and your family and friends will remember forever, is my goal.  If you are looking for something more than a standard ceremony, that embraces your perspectives, I would love to talk to you about how we can work together to craft a wedding ceremony that becomes a meaningful and integrated part of your wedding experience.

I bring an open mind and heart, a collaborative style, a contemporary, creative approach, and all the organizational tools needed. All you bring is eachother and your story.   We can take it from there.  I believe you should have as much input into your wedding ceremony as you do in all the other aspects of your wedding day and I have a standard time honored process that starts and ends with YOU.  Your ceremony is written just for you, and you approve every word.

Remember all the reasons you fell in love, hold onto the way you make eachother feel, walk down the aisle confident and excited.  Your wedding ceremony will affirm your commitment and leave you feeling wonderful.

You can find out more about me at  www.tapestryceremonies.com or stop by and LIKE my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tapestryceremonies

Contact me today to set up some time to get to know each other and to reserve your wedding date,

Elisa

Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Ch...
Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies is a wedding Officiant from central Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, Rhode Island , and New England. Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in personal customized wedding ceremonies