Elements Conference and Event Centre

Elements Conference and Event Centre

You've been dreaming of this day... now let us make it happen!

11974 Lebanon Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 450
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

The Elements Conference and Event Centre

- You have been dreaming of this day, let us make it happen -

Whether you're planning an affectionate gathering, a glorious gala, or the wedding of your dreams, The Elements Conference & Event Centre will create an elegant and memorable event with everything you need from a special bridal suite for you and your guests, to an onsite event planner, and an outstanding catering team. Elements Conference and Event Centre is far from your typical banquet facility. Elements Conference and Event Centre strives to provide the utmost quality and service at an affordable expense.

This fairly new contemporary banquet facility has over 16,000 square feet and accommodates 450+ seating. Elements Conference and Event Centre has announced that 2% of gross sales will go to any charity of your choice.. So whether it's a the wedding of a life time, a casual get together, or a corporate meeting, the Elements Conference and Event Centre staff is there with you every step of the way. Here at The Elements Conference and Event Centre we will create an exceptional event for the most important event of your life! Our space is customizable to your needs.

Collaborate: Create: Celebrate

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly cannot express how amazing Elements is. My husband and I read all the available reviews prior to making an appointment to view the venue and everyone had great things to say about them. Since they are so close to our church, we wanted to believe the reviews. I AM SO GLAD THAT THEY LIVED UP TO IT!! We met with Jay and gave him our budget and I was very pleased that we were able to get all that we did within our budget. Elements is truly a one stop shop!! When we met with Nidhi she was able to get everything in order... the catering, the rentals, the centerpieces, the linens, the lighting….EVERYTHING! Nidhi is a one stop shop for weddings as well. Her recommendation for my groom and groomsmen attire (Peppe Ramundo & Son), our cake (Gigi’s Cupcakes) and our photographer (Molly Grosse Photography) all worked out perfectly. I use the Elements Lounge for my Bridal Shower, which gave me a small glimpse into how my wedding day would be. Elements Lounge truly does offer a VIP experience, we didn’t have Element cater the Bridal Shower but when I arrive, Jay had all the tables needed for the food set with table linens, he also set up chafers for our hot foods. I did not expect! Felicia, our bartender for the day was great. She tended the bar as well as helped clean up (well she did most of the cleaning and we helped). Elements offers a private Bridal Suite that I and my bridesmaids of course took advantage of the day of my wedding. So getting ready was a breeze. They day of my wedding Jay was on hand to provide whatever I needed and I’m so glad he was willing to do so. My church was less than a 4 minute drive away but my sister’s car was too small to fit me and my dress in, so Jay offered me and my bridesmaids a ride to my church in one of Elements limos!! Bride, Groom, Mothers, Maid of Honor….whoever is reading this review… It is true….Elements Conference and Event Centre is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! If Nidhi’s bubbly yet soothing personality does not get you to

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
The only thing you can say about Elements is simply that they ROCK!! Nedhi and her crew are tops for insuring your event is over the top!!! Service & class! Tell them Take-One sent you!
Associations I Belong to
Elements Conference and Event Centre is a wedding Reception Venue from Cincinnati, OH . We service weddings througout the local area, including Cincinnati, Northern KY , and Dayton. Elements Conference and Event Centre is a professional wedding Reception Venue that has been part of the Cincinnati wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Weddings, Receptions, Catering, Limo, On and Offsite event planning -- we are a one stop shop to customize everything you need from the moment you get engaged to the time you walk down the aisle!
513-733-3536
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment