Elegantly Finished Faces

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Karen
03/14/2015

She did an amazing job out make up was spot on and she had different options for us to choose from! Love the air brushing! She very funny and makes you feel relaxed on a very stressful day!

Elegantly Finished Faces responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words Karen. I really enjoyed being a part of such a special day. Please contact anytime you all want to have a beauty day :-)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Wiil Come To You, Oklahoma City, OK 73134

Make your event an Elegantly Finished one.

As a certified professional Makeup Artist I am committed to meeting all your beauty needs. It is my duty and pleasure to keep you up to date with the latest looks, newest innovations in makeup and skin care. I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and to deliver you the best Service in the Industry. I provide make up services for the entire Bridal Party. For your convenience, I come to you. Please contact me for a consultation and meet the Elegantly Finished you thats within and is waiting to be discovered by the world.
+/- read less