Elegantly Finished Faces

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DeAndrea was wonderful to work with! She was so communicative throughout the initial process of booking. Working with her artists, I had so much fun! They were willing to really hear my vision and to make it happen, both for me and for my bridesmaids.
They were awesome with hair and with makeup!
I was SO happy with the way my bridal party and my own hair and makeup turned out.
I would absolutely recommend DeAndrea to my friends and other brides!
She is a very professional and sweet vendor, and a great addition to your wedding team!
From my trial to the wedding day itself, she was always willing to talk and touch base on anything I had questions about.
She even brought several different varieties of eyelashes for me to choose from!
Book her today!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Wiil Come To You, Oklahoma City, OK 73134

Make your event an Elegantly Finished one.

As a certified professional Makeup Artist I am committed to meeting all your beauty needs. It is my duty and pleasure to keep you up to date with the latest looks, newest innovations in makeup and skin care. I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and to deliver you the best Service in the Industry. I provide make up services for the entire Bridal Party. For your convenience, I come to you. Please contact me for a consultation and meet the Elegantly Finished you thats within and is waiting to be discovered by the world.
+/- read less