Elegant Events

Elegant Events

REAL weddings designed just for you!

Serving Phildelphia, it's suburbs, southern NJ and DE
Philadelphia, PA 19118 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us
Elegant Events is one of the area’s leading wedding design services. We have served the Philadelphia area and it's suburbs, including the Lehigh Valley, Poconos, central and southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware, for over 15 years. Whether it is full , partial  or “Day Of” the services will be customized to your specific needs. Additionally, we feature floral design & decor, a complete line of wedding stationery and favors and travel services. We guarantee planning your wedding will be stress free and the   day of your wedding will be memorable for you, your family and friends. Call to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sheila, I can not put into words how thankful Rob Bennett and I are for all the dedication and time you and your team put into our wedding. Everyone you have introduced us to from Conroy Catering/Glen Foerd Mansion, Glass Slipper Productions, Ali Baba Limousine and Hair and Makeup Artist Dawn Lee were all wonderful to work with. We can not even imagine what our wedding would have been like without you and everyone I mentioned above!!! To top it off....Robert and I had an amazing honeymoon at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica!!!! Our family and friends were truly amazed at our wedding and we have you to thank!!! Thank you for being a part of the beginning of our lives together!!!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Travel
Endorsements
Sheila is one of the Best Wedding planners I have ever encountered. She is very Professional and organized. She is also very detailed oriented and very passionate about the quality of service that she delivers to every client. I highly recommend Sheila and Elegant Events to anyone getting married or having a event.
Elegant Events is a wedding planner and designer from Philadelphia. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, Delaware, and the five counties surrounding Philadelphia. Elegant Events is a professional wedding planning service that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 18 years years. We specialize in planning, design and decor. Call to schedule your complimentary consultation
215-753-9231
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards