Elegant Diamonds, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My ring is so beautiful, unique, and exactly what my husband and I were looking for. My husband has nothing but wonderful things to say about Curtis and his experience buying my engagement ring there and the wedding ring shopping was much the same. We couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
3384 N. Mt. Juliet Rd., Suite 500, Mount Juliet, TN 37122
BLOG

Where Tennessee Gets Engaged

We would like to meet you and have the opportunity of earning your business as your jeweler.

At Elegant Diamonds, we believe each customer is unique. Each of you comes in with your own discriminating taste in fine jewelry and we strive to find that perfect piece of jewelry to meet your every need and/or special occasion.We are a full service ... read more

At Elegant Diamonds, we believe each customer is unique. Each of you comes in with your own discriminating taste in fine jewelry and we strive to find that perfect piece of jewelry to meet your every need and/or special occasion.We are a full service jeweler.

We offer fine 14K Gold, 18K Gold, and Platinum Bridal Jewelry; diamond fashion jewelry; loose diamonds; colored stone fashion jewelry; 14K and 18K fine gold jewelry; freshwater, Akoya, Tahitian and South Sea Pearls; sterling silver; men's jewelry and accessories; Swiss and American made watches and designer handbags.Elegant Diamonds offers on-site professional jewelry repair and custom designing. We also offer minor and full service watch repair.

We are located in the center of the Mall in Providence Maraketplace in Mt. Juliet, TN.
+/- read less
Details
Jewelry: Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Weddin...