Elegant Beauty, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Allison provided both hair and makeup services for me on my wedding day and she was FANTASTIC! From the very first correspondence, she was eager to answer questions, meet with me to discuss a look, and schedule a trial run around my schedule. She even went shopping with me for my hair extensions (I have very thin and fine hair and wanted a fuller look!).

On my wedding day, Allison showed up (8 months pregnant!) early, was ready to get to work, and really helped calm my jitters with her fantastic personality. My hair and makeup looked GORGEOUS, and stayed put all day! I got so many compliments on my look, and was so happy with how it turned out.

Allison is such a wonderful person, and she truly loves what she does. Making brides beautiful on their wedding day is what she does best, and she is such an easy vendor to work with. So professional, yet it feels like one of your best girlfriends is making you beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
8 School St, Unit 10, Bethel, CT 06801
BLOG

Bringing elegant beauty to you!

Award winning CT Make-up  & Hair Artist Allison Sammel is here to help you look and feel the way you've always envisioned for your wedding day.  With our array of on location bridal beauty services to choose from such as airbrush makeup, lash application, hair styling, hair extensions, as well as formal updo's.  With al most 15 years of experience behind us, and an undying passion for the beauty industry at Elegant Beauty we bring the beauty to you!

Details
Services: Consultations, Hair, Makeup
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Allison is an amazing teacher who truly inspires & motivates her students to pursue their dreams in the field of Make-up Artistry! She is also a very talented artist that is very knowledgeable and down-to-earth, making her clients look & feel both beautiful and comfortable!! :)
Elegant Beauty, LLC is a wedding Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including NY, RI, and MA. Elegant Beauty, LLC is a professional wedding Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Bridal Makeup and Formal Hair Styling