EFX Entertainment | TCEFX DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm so glad I made a decision to hire TCEFX as our DJ company at our wedding. The service we received was just amazing. I absolutely love the company's website and innovative tools that are available to clients. Thomas Campbell met with us in person and helped us make our wedding much more interesting. He suggested different dance games and other thing to get wedding guests more involved. My wife really liked few songs that were not easily available. Thomas Campbell went out of his way and got us every song we asked for! I had people coming to me after the wedding and telling me how amazing the DJ was. Thank you so much, Thomas!
- Josh Z.

EFX Entertainment | TCEFX DJs responded with the following comments:

We are so delighted to hear about how wonderful your wedding day was! Thank you for posting on WeddingWire. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our website tools and service.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
5224 Silabert Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205
BLOG

"My go-to guys for DJ Music Needs!!!" -Jodie N

EFX Entertainment is a 5 star rated company on Wedding Wire, Facebook and other sites.  We want to help make your wedding or other event planning as stress-free as possible. You are guaranteed DJ/MC services with the utmost professionalism by an experienced expert with us. Personal consultations and planning are available free as part of a entertainment services package, as well as an enormous selection of music, the latest digital equipment, and set-up and break-down of all equipment.

I am owner and professional DJ, Thomas "TCEFX" Campbell and I want to work with you to create the perfect soundtrack for your wedding. EFX Entertainment works individually, client by client, to give each one our undivided attention. Whether you prefer to communicate by phone, email, or in person, we are excited to work with you to create a wedding timeline, wedding announcements, and of course music playlists. We can schedule an appointment at your convenience, 7 days a week (not too early in the morning, but late at night is fine -- I'm a night owl). I can be better prepared for our appointment if you give me a little information about your event. You can schedule a time on our website, email or call.

As a DJ, I have years of experience with all types of events. It is my goal to make sure I have surpassed all the expectations of the customer, as well as the crowd. Timing, organization, song selection, and enthusiasm are all key aspects in facilitating that goal. Fulfilling someone's dream of the perfect evening is the best feeling in the world, and that's why I LOVE my job!

STANDARD WEDDING PACKAGE

* Certified Professional DJ with 10 years experience * Personal Consultations * Online Music & Event Planning * Consistently Updated Enormous Song Catalog * State-of-the-Art Professional DJ Equipment * 5,000 Watt Sound * Dynamic Wireless Microphone System * Accept Requests Before & During Event * Available Intelligent Lighting, Color-Matched Decor Uplighting, Personolized Sliedshows, Spotlight Monograms, Photobooths & Other Exciting Options * On-Time Set Up and Break Down of All Equipment * No Time Limit For Performing * Business Suit Attire Unless Otherwise Instructed *

STANDARD EQUIPMENT

From our wireless microphones, to speakers, to lighting, we use only top-quality, state-of-the-art,  professional Audio/Visual technology including equipment by QSC, Shure, Mackie, Denon, JBL, Vestax, American DJ, Chauvet, Venue, and others.

+/- read less