Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was married in CT, but I live in VA so Edricks was a lifesaver! I packed my dress up and mailed it to them in CT, then they mailed it to me to VA in perfect condition! I got married in the fall and my tulle dress picked up tons of leaves and dirt. Now it as good as new, and for a great price. It came nicely packed up in a thick cardboard preservation box which was tucked in a fabric bag. It will certainly be a keepsake for years!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1007 Farmington Avenue, Farmington , CT 06032
BLOG

Meeting Your Needs and Exceeding Your Expectations

Wedding Gown Cleaning & Preservation:

Edricks Fine Drycleaning has long been regarded as Connecticut’s gown cleaning and restoration specialist for over 35 years. We understand how important your gown is and have the expertise to treat each and every gown with the utmost care and respect.

Gown Preservation
Upon arrival, we ins pect each gown before processing to identify stains, tears, missing trim, or other areas that need special attention. We choose the best method to safely clean the gown and make all necessary repairs or alterations. All missing buttons and trim are carefully re-sewn and special attention is paid to finishing. We then preserve the gown in an acid free box, surrounded by acid free tissue and wrapped in muslin. We then cover the box in an addition muslin wrap for extra protection and to keep the gown in a natural environment. You may inspect your gown before packaging and actually be present for the preservation process Our boxes are never sealed and we recommend inspecting your gown every year. As a member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, we offer an international guarantee on all our preservations. Call us at 860-677-2030 or email at dryclean@edricks.com for a price quote.

Restoration
Do you have an older gown belonging to a family member that you would like to wear? We take great pride in our ability to restore older or antique gowns close to their original condition. During our consultation, we will go over every aspect of the gown and the restoration process. I will "paint" a picture for you so you can see how the gown will look after the process. We perform all alterations in-house and can add or replace lace or other decorative trim as needed. We also clean and restore christening gowns or any other garment that needs attention. Call us at 860-677-2030 to make a consultation appointment or email me personally at david@edricks.com. You may also ship your gown to my direct attention with our dryclean by mail service.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration is a wedding gown preservation company from Hartford CT. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Farmington Valley, Hartford County, and Connecticut. Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration is a professional wedding gown preservation company that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 50 years. We specialize in the cleaning, restoration and preservation of bridal gowns