Edoo Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best part of my wedding... being able to re-live it everytime I look about my amazing pictures! I actually found Shawna on craigslist. I contacted her regarding pricing and we were highly impressed. I seriously contacted her about 4 times with questions and changes before we signed a contract with her and she never once seem bothered! She was very helpful each time. The day of my bridal portaits a storm rolled in around 6pm when we were suppose to meet. She was incrediable, we waited it out and met downtown an hour later. We didn't let the rain stop us as we took pictures that evening. They are priceless! The day of our wedding she had so many great ideas. Her and her husband both were there taking pictures. I had more guests compliment them through out the evening. She took over 2500 pictures and I LOVE ABSOLUTELY EVERY PICTURE! Edoo photography was the best vendor I picked out of my entire wedding. I only wish I could share her great work with you. WE can't thank them enough for helping us savor the moment in every way possible with her beautiful pictures.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Houston, TX 77030
BLOG

Creative, unique, artistic houston photography with a wonderful photojournalistic twist.

Edoo Photography is a company that stands out because our soul purpose is to cater to the needs of everyday people and leave you with a little moment captured by camera in an artistic and creative way.  We have the means and resources to take on any event no matter how extravagant or uniquely quaint you plan for it to be.  We know that each wedding is as unique as as the couple who plans them and we want to photograph your event and capture your moments just the way you want them to be remembered.  We are able to accommodate  any event on any budget and give you high quality photography that will last you a lifetime.  No detail is overlooked because we know how much planning goes into every moment of your wedding.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Mu...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
Edoo Photography is a wedding Photographer from Houston, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Austin, San Antonio, and Galveston. Edoo Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for five years. We specialize in Artistic, timeless, ellegant wedding photography