Edibles Incredible Desserts

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a cake person and so when I walked into Edibles Incredible Desserts, I was set on a dessert buffet for my wedding. Boy, was my mind changed and now I guess I can say I am DEFINITELY an Edibles Incredible Cake Person! I have NEVER taken such a delicious scrumptious flavorful cake. The staff was professional, prompt in their responses, and accommodating of my changing design ideas up until the very end. They were able to deliver not just the best tasting cake, but a cake whose buttercream frosting withstood the heat of outside Virginia in June! They worked well with my caterer to coordinate timing and set up and honestly surpassed my cake expectations. AND we get to look forward to receiving a cake in a year from now! How lucky we were to find them, and I would hands down recommend them to any lucky bride and groom!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

Oh Addie -

Thank you so very much for such a great review! It made the staff so happy to read it. We are thankful for your business and we're so happy that you loved our cake and our service. It was a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to seeing you in a year for your complimentary anniversary cake. May you have a fantastic 1st year together!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
11917 Freedom Drive, Reston, VA 20190

Pleasing Palates Everywhere!

Edibles Incredible Desserts was born 15 years ago out of the love of two Reston residents and their passion for the finest ingredients.  Their accomplishments include:

Best Wedding Cake, Best Kids Cakes, Best Chocolate Something, and Best Cupcake by Northern Virginia Magazine in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 as well as many other awards of which they are quite proud.  In addition, they are Wedding Wire rated from 2009 through 2013.

Edibles Incredible Desserts specializes in awesome buttercream and fondant wedding cakes, grooms cakes, dessert buffets, favors, artfully designed gift baskets, award winning chocolate confections, and gluten free products.   We create what you can imagine.

Taste is everything, so call 703-437-3008 for a complimentary cake tasting.  Our cake prices begin at $3.50 per guest and our cupcake prices begin at $3.95 per guest.  Our  promise is exceptional service and products that you and your guests will be talking about long after your wedding.  Read our reviews and you will see that this is the case!

We look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations.  Thanks for taking a look!

Warmest Regards,

Established: 1999
Employees: 22
Accepts: Cash, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
We love when clients work with Edibles Incredible, we know they'll be taken care of and that their guests will enjoy one of their MANY flavors of delicious cakes and desserts.
PROS I KNOW (80)
Edibles Incredible Desserts is a wedding cake/cupcake/chocolate vendor from Reston, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, , Maryland, and District of Columbia. Edibles Incredible Desserts is a professional wedding cake/cupcake/chocolate vendor that has been part of the Washington, D.C. wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Award-winning wedding cakes, favors, cupcakes, chocolates, cake pops, choc-covered bacon, choc-dipped fruits, Gluten Free products as well as other desserts