Edibles Incredible Desserts

Edibles Incredible Desserts

Pleasing Palates Everywhere!

11917 Freedom Drive
Reston, VA 20190 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Ca...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes
About Us

Edibles Incredible Desserts was born 15 years ago out of the love of two Reston residents and their passion for the finest ingredients.  Their accomplishments include:

Best Wedding Cake, Best Kids Cakes, Best Chocolate Something, and Best Cupcake by Northern Virginia Magazine in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 as well as many other awards of which they are quite proud.  In addition, they are Wedding Wire rated from 2009 through 2013.

Edibles Incredible Desserts specializes in awesome buttercream and fondant wedding cakes, grooms cakes, dessert buffets, favors, artfully designed gift baskets, award winning chocolate confections, and gluten free products.   We create what you can imagine.

Taste is everything, so call 703-437-3008 for a complimentary cake tasting.  Our cake prices begin at $3.50 per guest and our cupcake prices begin at $3.95 per guest.  Our  promise is exceptional service and products that you and your guests will be talking about long after your wedding.  Read our reviews and you will see that this is the case!

We look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations.  Thanks for taking a look!

Warmest Regards,

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

During my wedding planning journey I have been blessed to find amazing vendors, like Robyn and Allan of Edibles Incredible. They are such wonderful people and they make amazing cakes. I tasted their cake at a bridal show and I so hooked that every time I am around Reston Town Center I stop by their shop and buy a couple slices to take with me. Their cakes are delicious and moist and the slices are very generous.

My wedding cake design was a surprise. I trusted Edibles Incredible and knew that as long as they knew my colors and vision the cake would be perfect, and it was! It was beautiful and could not have asked for anything better. My guests are still raving about how amazing the cake was. They got to try the red velvet, lemon sublime, and the vanilla ras. All the flavors were equally as delicious.

It was an honor and blessing to work with Edibles Incredible. Their attentiveness and love for what they do made me feel like I was the only customer they had. My experience was truly unforgettable!

Edibles Incredible Desserts responded with the following comments:

We thank you so much for your kind review and of course, nothing thrills us more than to hear that our customers and their guests have enjoyed our decadent creations. It was truly a privilege to be chosen to create the cake for your most special day. Congratulations on your marriage and all the best from the team at Edibles Incredible Desserts!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Profile Picture
Bianca
Endorsements
We love when clients work with Edibles Incredible, we know they'll be taken care of and that their guests will enjoy one of their MANY flavors of delicious cakes and desserts.
Edibles Incredible Desserts is a wedding cake/cupcake/chocolate vendor from Reston, Virginia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Virginia, D.C. and Maryland, Maryland, and District of Columbia. Edibles Incredible Desserts is a professional wedding cake/cupcake/chocolate vendor that has been part of the Washington, D.C. wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in cakes, favors, cupcakes, chocolate confections, cake pops, and all other desserts
703-709-8200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards