Edgewood Tahoe

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

This place is unbeatable for the scenery and value for money. The setting is idyllic, the facilities luxurious (and very affordable), and the food is fantastic (and very affordable). We've all been to weddings where the food is edible and nothing more. The Edgewood blew me away with their food. I had a cocktail hour with tray passed appetizers that were to die for! The main meal was gorgeous! I recommend doing a buffet, as guests are able to mingle, eat their fill, and sample every entree available. Debbie Wagnon was available for me and granted my every wish. Due to my graduate school schedule, I had to change my date, and they were very accommodating. Book them early though! Their bookings for Saturday evenings are about 7-12+ months out!

I didn't have a massive budget, but wanted a fabulous and intimate wedding. I booked the South Room and had around 75 guests. They accommodated everything from Absolute Mandarin Cosmopolitans, Lemon Drops with shots of Chambord for passed cocktails, and champagne, to special children's meals. I had a 5 peice band, which Debbie thought wouldn't fit, but because I had two horn players (which requires very little space) along with stand-up bass, guitar, and drums, they all fit and provided a massive amount of sound to boogie to! See the review of my band... they were fantastic, with a drummer who's a professor at UC Berkeley, to a bassist who plays a gorgeous stand-up bass that's over 100 years old!

The south room is smaller in size, but lacks nothing in style. The only thing I was left desiring was a longer time to hang out with folks! I didn't want it to end!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
100 Lake Parkway, Stateline, NV 89449

Edgewood Tahoe is where dreams come true – dreams of a lakeside wedding, sophisticated and elegant reception, cool alpine breeze, stunning sun sinking below snow-capped mountains. Complete the dream wedding getaway with a private house adjacent to the course where wedding party or just the happy couple can retreat to start life anew. Edgewood Tahoe’s sweeping deck overlooks the calm Tahoe water and is a favorite location for the ceremony.

The clubhouse has two banquet facilities to choose from; the North Room, can accommodate groups up to 250 people; and the more intimate South Room, can hold up to 100 guests. With gorgeous views of the lake and grounds, these banquet halls are each available in two, time blocks daily.  Edgewood’s specialists can recommend local vendors for band, cake, DJ, florist, photographer and minister.

The master chefs at the Edgewood Restaurant can prepare a customized reception menu, or select from a number of set menus. The restaurant offers only the best in fresh and creative cuisine.

Please view our Wedding Frequently Asked Questions page to see if some of your questions can be answered.

Availability is limited - please complete our Wedding Inquiry Form regarding hosting a wedding or event at Edgewood Tahoe. Please review our Wedding & Event Policies.

+/- read less