Eclectic Vows Wedding Ceremonies.

Eclectic Vows Wedding Ceremonies.

Custom Ceremonies for Every Bride & Groom ! ❤.

Long Beach, CA 90803 | map

About Us

I love, love, love my job ~ and I want you to love, love, love your wedding ceremony !

I have been in business seven wedding seasons and have done over 200 ceremonies ... I provide custom ceremonies that are put together specifically for each of my couples.  I take into consideration religion(or lack there-of), ethnicity, family, venue, style, and special requests - traditional or not.

I've learned that most bride's & groom's need more than just an officiant showing up to perform their ceremony.  They need a leader; someone that can take care of any last minute issues, and is detail oriented; they need a strong shoulder sometimes, and usually a calm and quieting presence.  I've handed over my wedding ring as a temporary prop, pulled out hair spray & super glue & emergency boutonnière pins, to say the least.

I have built-in your rehearsal and ceremony-coordinating as part of my packages, so you can be the bride & groom !! ! !!

My goal is to make my part of your event organized, relaxed, easy & fun - whether you're doing an all-out elegant affair, a casual backyard event, a hip country club scenario or a shabby-chic style wedding.  What you envision, is what I want for you.

Please call me for a free consultation meet & greet - we'll find out if what I'm doing, is what you're looking for !!

....and I can't imagine it's not ... I usually have something for everyone !  ;).

Warmly ~

Loreen

562-925-9922
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards