Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services)

Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services)

Pittsburgh, PA
412.589.9315   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

You can stop looking for your DJ now... this guy is top notch! Right from the beginning I was completely impressed by the set up of Garry's website and the level of organization in his forms. If you are overwhelmed thinking you might forget a tradition during your reception or might not have the correct time flow of for your party... going with Garry, you will not have to worry at all. Once you sign up with him, his website tools will guide you step by step on timelines and organizing your reception. It was actually FUN to do this part of my wedding planning!

Garry has top 100 songs of all time set up for you, top 50's, 60's, 70-'s, etc, etc... Everything is organized and at your finger tips! I didn't know what song I was going to cut my cake to and Garry's website had the top cake cutting songs at the click of a button.

He made it easy... and that same level of professionalism was exactly what I saw the night of my wedding as well. Garry came dressed great with an upbeat attitude and he kept the party going until the end of the evening! If you go with this guy you won't be disappointed!!!

Services Used: DJ
1 person found this review helpful
1527 Alabama Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216

Top Quality Professional DJ - Instant Price Quotes on Website

A Terrific Wedding Reception requires a Terrific Wedding DJ !

Why consider DJ Garry?

... read more

A Terrific Wedding Reception requires a Terrific Wedding DJ !

Why consider DJ Garry?

1. Owner of the Company and headlining DJ

2. Best of the Knot winner 2014, 2013, 2012

3. Wedding Wire Bridal choice winner 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010

4. Excellent Client Reviews from Wedding Wire.  Week after week my Clients and guests say "It's the most FUN wedding I've ever been too". Read the reviews for yourself.

5. Videos

6. Superb Master of Ceremony skills and the Director of FUN

7. Instant Online Price Quotes

8. Terrific Online Planning and Music Selection tools

9. Full Line of Services: Ceremonies with wireless mics, complete UP Lighting, Video Slide Shows and Montages, Monograms (Name in Lights), Multiple room Setups.

10. 10 Reasons to Hire DJ Garry

11. $250 Discounts a) Jan thru April, b) Nov and Dec, c) ALL Fridays or Sundays !!!!

12. Team of DJ’s in all Price Ranges

I am one of the few DJ's who do provide Online price quotes since I know that my ratio of Quality to Price is very high...... I offer real VALUE and exceptional Service!   I certainly know just how important your Wedding day will be. I have  earned my reputation that you will be reading about with these Client Links above by delivering exactly what a Bride and Groom expect from their Wedding DJ on the most important day of their lives!

What makes a Great Wedding DJ ?

It's the ability to MC the event, make all announcements with style and class, manage each event at the Reception (with the other Vendors), so it comes off smoothly and puts the Bride, Groom, and Family in the best possible light. NO awkward pauses or moments. It's the ability to read your crowd, motivate them to dance, and bring the  FUN to your reception. I promote a spirit of enthusiasm, celebration, and absolute joy, and lead the guests to having a Great Time! People tell me and my Brides every weekend  "It's the most FUN Wedding we've every been too!!". Let me do all of these wonderful things for you!  Together, we can build a personalized Wedding just for you.

Please: Visit our Website, see my Videos, Reviews, and get an Instant Price quote !

On a Tighter Budget?  We have a DJ Team to fit every price range.

Need a Photographer?   Find Wedding Photographers for Every Budget! Our Smart Website makes it easy to find Wedding Professionals available on your date at your Price.

Other links: Pittsburgh Wedding DJ   Wedding DJ , Wedding DJs , DJ , Dj in pittsburgh , Pittsburgh DJ , DJ Pittsburgh , Pittsburgh Wedding PhotographersPittsburgh Wedding PhotographerPittsburgh LimosWedding PhotographerWedding PhotographersWedding PhotosPittsburgh Wedding DJs

+/- read less
Categories: DJ, Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events
Established: 1999
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard
Dj Garry is a Great entertainer and really brings the Party to life for his events.
Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services) is a wedding DJ from Pittsburgh,Pa. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, Pa, Cranberry, Pa, and Oakland, Pa. Easy DJ Productions (Award Winning Services) is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Pittsburgh, Pa wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in pittsburgh wedding djs, wedding dj pittsburgh