Dunham's Bay Resort

Dunham's Bay Resort

The Best Kept Secret in Lake George!

2999 State Route 9L
Lake George, NY 12845 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 240
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Let us make your special day memorable

Whether it's an intimate plated affair or a grand dinner, Dunham's Bay Resort treats you with care, consideration, and the constant knowledge that it is your special day. Our policy of one wedding a day allows us to feature our many on-site locations to host your ceremony and reception. Our impeccable and attentive award-winning service is an industry standard for Adirondack Dream Weddings. Every wedding is tailor-made, designed, and customized to fit your individual desires and budget. From beginning to end, we will help you create your very special memorable day. Overnight accommodations provide convenience and comfort for you and your out-of-town guests. Dunham's Bay Resort offers ample parking, award-winning The View Restaurant, and a peerless view of Lake George. Customizing and creating with personal attention is what the experienced staff at Dunham's Bay Resort do best.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dunham's bay resort and thier staff are simply amazing! Lynn is by your side EVERY step of the way. She answers every question you have and I had a lot! She even helped me figure out a way to skype my mom during my wedding because my mother was in the hositpal and coughs not make it! My wedding was MY version and I was able to do this because you aren't given a package to pick from you choose everything from the napkin colors down to food! Lynn is wonderful a and she literally made my day worry free!

• Wedding: 08/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Profile Picture
Jessica
Endorsements
Dunham's Bay Resort...a little slice of heaven in Lake George. No other resort offers the amenities, staff, service, quality of food, and the best team leader in the region...LYNN! Choose Dunham's for your wedding and you will see the difference they will make. Laid back, easy going, can and will do attitudes..you're going to have everything you want and MORE. They ALWAYS exceed expectations! We host many weddings there each year and we have been impressed each time we come back. Happy to be a part of the Adirondack Wedding Association with them. Call today...they are the busiest wedding destination in the area and the dates go fast!
Associations I Belong to
Dunham's Bay Resort is a wedding venue from Lake George. We service weddings througout the local area, including Albany, Saratoga, and Glens Falls. Dunham's Bay Resort is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Lake George wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings, catering, business meetings, parties, events
518-656-9242
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards