Dulcimer Dreams

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would most definitely RECOMMEND dulcimer dreams to anyone looking for beautiful and great quality music for their event. I really enjoyed doing business with them. They responded in a very timely fashion to all our emails and phone calls. They were also very flexible and accommodating given that our wedding started later than planned. Overall, I am extremely glad I chose them as my wedding musicians!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
2719 Essington Street, Bloomington, IL 61705

ceremony music

We are a husband and wife team who provide soothing music on our unique instruments, mountain and hammered dulcimers.  We are able to provide music for all aspects of your ceremony, from prelude through postlude.  We can also provide background music for a cocktail hour and dinner.  Check our website (dulcimerdreams.com) and give us a listen today.   Since our instruments are portable, our music is well suited for weddings outside of a traditional church setting, such as a country club or park.   We are also availble for private parties and community programs.  Our rates are very reasonable with a basic wedding package of $250.   Videos of our performances can be viewed  both here and on wwwyoutube.com under Dulcimertunes.  We are based in central Illinois.

+/- read less