Dulce Desserts

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have nothing but great things to say about Juanita! She's an absolute pro, and her cakes are beautiful and delicious. I knew as soon as we walked into her shop for our consultation that I would be booking her for our event. Her style is exactly what we were looking for, and I am still getting comments from our guests that the cake she made was the best wedding cake people have ever had. It not only looked beautiful and elegant, but the cake itself was moist, and the buttercream frosting and fruit filling were so flavorful without being overly sweet. Not only that, but her costs worked with our budget. I would definitely recommend Dulce Desserts.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Nashville, TN 37215

Juanita Lane, Executive pastry chef and President, left her corporate job in 1994 to find her true calling. The result was Dulce Desserts, a boutique bakery in the heart of mid-town Nashville. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, Juanita incorporated her love of homemade Southern scratch cooking with the culinary traditions of European bakeries to develop the special deliciousness of Dulce.

After training at Notter School of Pastry with such cake specialists as Ron Ben Israel and Sue McMahon, Juanita brought a fresh style and deliciousness to the event industry in Nashville.

Her talented staff has trained at various culinary institutions and is dedicated to bringing the finest in sweet treats to the Nashville market.

Dulce has been featured in many local publications, as well as in Southern Living.

+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes