DuHon Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

When my husband and I first started planning our wedding, we valued the photos as an important, lasting part of our big day so we wanted the best photographer we could find for our budget. I also wanted someone we would feel comfortable with so we could be ourselves. Cassidy and his assistant were fantastic--they were tons of fun, easy to work with, and turned our ideas into gorgeous photos that have a lot of personal meaning for us and our family. They were also fast and worked to have our photos ready to order before the holidays. I'm so happy we worked with Cassidy and highly recommend him to anyone out there planning a wedding.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1718 Corcoran St NW , Washington, DC 20009

light@theendofthetunnel.com

I believe in creating uncommonly kick-ass wedding photos! I’m all about telling the story that really happened using a photojournalistic, documentary approach, because there’s nothing more flattering than authenticity on a day this fun. Expect elegant, punchy photographs made unique with a little stylized editing and vintage tones. p>

"Do I have to pose?"
I’ll often just choose a great scene and angle, and then just let the two of you interact with each other. Even if you’re not usually into being photographed, there’s so much flirtation that happens between couples that posing isn’t needed. And if you do love the camera, we’ll do something with a more posed, fashion editorial spin.

"How many weddings have you photographed?"
Nearly 200, over the last 8 years. I know all the lyrics to ‘Love Shack’ by now!

"Do you offer albums?"
Matted albums, coffee-table style books, and more are available. Just ask for current selections.

"Do you do engagement sessions?"
Of course! Engagement sessions are done outdoors, on location in DC.

"Do you do conventional, posed family portraits at weddings?"
Absolutely. I do these at most weddings, often based on photos you request.

"What’s the deal with copyright?  Can I print my own photos?"
Ask this question of all photographers!  Expect full reprint rights and files on DVD from me.  All photos are absolutely yours to keep, and you’re welcome to create your own if you prefer.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, P...
Liability Insurance: Yes