DuHon Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cassidy was such a great photographer and was completely professional. My fiancee and I used DuHon Photography for both engagement session as well as the wedding day. He was so great at capturing candid pictures of us "in the moment" and I could not be happier with their work. I would use Cassidy over again and would recommend to anyone! It was such a positive experience.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1718 Corcoran St NW , Washington, DC 20009

light@theendofthetunnel.com

I believe in creating uncommonly kick-ass wedding photos! I’m all about telling the story that really happened using a photojournalistic, documentary approach, because there’s nothing more flattering than authenticity on a day this fun. Expect elegant, punchy photographs made unique with a little stylized editing and vintage tones. p>

"Do I have to pose?"
I’ll often just choose a great scene and angle, and then just let the two of you interact with each other. Even if you’re not usually into being photographed, there’s so much flirtation that happens between couples that posing isn’t needed. And if you do love the camera, we’ll do something with a more posed, fashion editorial spin.

"How many weddings have you photographed?"
Nearly 200, over the last 8 years. I know all the lyrics to ‘Love Shack’ by now!

"Do you offer albums?"
Matted albums, coffee-table style books, and more are available. Just ask for current selections.

"Do you do engagement sessions?"
Of course! Engagement sessions are done outdoors, on location in DC.

"Do you do conventional, posed family portraits at weddings?"
Absolutely. I do these at most weddings, often based on photos you request.

"What’s the deal with copyright?  Can I print my own photos?"
Ask this question of all photographers!  Expect full reprint rights and files on DVD from me.  All photos are absolutely yours to keep, and you’re welcome to create your own if you prefer.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards